Hi All First Post We Pics

roofis303

hi from aberdeen i am brand new to the forum right out the wraper first post . i just bought a 09 evo for a cheap price as it needed some cash spent on it , new plastics and decals and pads in the back and a right good clean . the bike is road registered i have the v5 and the bike is sorn at the moment . i never got any of the wiring with the bike and no handlebar switches either i have found a spare connecter under the seat and have wired the front light of of it . i need the rest of the parts so i can get the bike on the road as i would love to drive to parts in my city where i can ride . so i need back light bulb and holder and horn i found a horn and handlebar light and horn switch . i will need to rig a brake switch so i can get thru a mot . i have posted some pics of the bike the day after i got it . gave it a clean i have changed the plastics to white with other decals and a couple of new parts the bike is minted now i will post pics of it when i get it out of the shed but hear is the pics i took the day after i bought it . enjoy IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

If you have a front light, you must have a rear light and a brake light. None of these are required for a daytime MOT. I fit a horn for my mot each year and use the wiring from the light to power it. Simply use an earth type kill switch as a button. Simple. I must admit to removing it as soon as I get home and leaving it off until next year.

The one thing the tester does require is a full sized number plate at the right angle. This doesn't take too much imagination to fix.

All the best.

Pete

Hi dbf,glad to see you've lost none of delightful tact.

Or are you competing for the shortest post ever?

The chap has given the other chap wrong information, I was merely pointing out that very fact :icon_salut:

As long as his number plate is made up of two lines, he should be fine, unless he goes to an erse of an mot inspector.

Horn

No lights at all(blank out front light)

Rear reflector

Number plate

Road legal tyres (again could be a sticky point if inspector is an erse.

Edited by Thedbf