Tyres

diesel

Hi Diesel

the way i look at it is...

I'm competing in a sport where the ability to find grip in the most sketchy circumstances is 1/2 the battle.

therefore i go for the best tyres i can afford.

Of course different people have different motivations / opinions..

As it happens the survey reflects my thoughts.

Dom

had a look but didny see the result of the poll, guess vee rubber didnt win then lol

Sorry mate, forgot you need to vote before you you can see the results! DOH Just go back and vote for vee rubber or have a guess, I can't see one vote swaying it?

GJ :wacko:

I used a pair for 2 seasons and they were pretty good. I certainly never felt the need to ditch them. True enough, I can tell the difference an IRC gives me in soft southern shandy drinking mud, but for the cash they are not so bad.

The seasons I had them on the bike was largely dry, and for summer trials I'd be hard pushed to tell the difference...

But I am a bit crap...

Graham

i have used vee rubber tyres for a year or 2 while getting back in to trials after a 15 year break

i found them ok in sections but they dont clear the mud out of the tread very well

and the front tyre after 2 years the side wall perished and cracked

they are good if on budget but michelins are the best if you want to get serious