2012 Model. Too Much Rear Weight Bias

ham2

Very nicely done,

I have seen video of Travis Pastrana do backflips off some pretty small take offs with his MX bike. This may be shorter than I have seen him do. Pretty close

Wow

I still wince every time i see a backflip, just dont like what would happen if it went wrong.

Age related probably

There have been some recent deaths in the Freestyle motorsports disciplines. (moto x and snowmachine) and if my info is correct they were all crashes while doing a backflip of some kind. So yea I wince a bit also ..... but I also still watch.

• Like 1

The rider is Australian Jack Field.

He recently just competed in his first big EnduroX in America, The King of the Motos, decided to ride his standard Gas Gas Pro 280 at the last minute (leaving the KTM 300 in the pit garage), and came 7th outright over the 160 mile course. He is also competing in the 4 round X-Games series kicking off in Brazil, and the Geco AMA Enduro-X series in America this year. His bike skills are amazing.

Check out a quick clip of one of his small shows:

Edited by arnoux

There are at least 3 video of trials in Japan, where this one rider tries backflipping in more than trials event. the last one I saw him try he failed, on the "step step step" video, or something like that was the name (might find it on youtube)...

Absolutely nuts, cheers Zippy.

That 1st video, was his bike running sick? and he still went for the back-flip...in the section?

Yep I have no life and can search youtube. :crying:

Does sound a bit "off",

He took a massive fall at the end of the first video. glad he was ok (bounces good too :o )