If Bou And Raga Switched Bikes, How Would They Do?

funtrials

Bou was in a mere 5th place before he got the factory Honda, then he won 6 years in a row.....coincidence, or a tricked-out bike with factory $$$$$ behind it? That would be like Fuji (5th last year?) switching bikes and winning the whole thing for the next 6 years.....would that happen?

But how good is the HRC full factory Mont? Is it just bou that gets up the indoor sections when no one else does or just a little that very special bike?

Fuiji doesn't get up those indoor sections on the HRC Mont either ... reckon it's not the bike.

Fuiji doesn't get up those indoor sections on the HRC Mont either ... reckon it's not the bike.

At least at the WR. in TN. , Bou's bike had a subdued top fuel dragster pitch / crackle to the exhaust note and Fuji's sounded like a trick honda ....

But both sounded quite different from a stock mont , and all the other works bikes that were there ...

I was parked about 30 yards away from them in the paddock with just some tree's and rocks separating us , on Friday before the event the whole crew was walking back from the "testing area " and my bikes were corralled around a tree while I ate lunch . They stopped and were checking out the stash of Fantic's when the oldest Spanish gentleman with them noticed my Fantic trials bicycle ! And then got all the other guys to focus on it and they asked in broken english if it was "original " several times ... I said yes , right down to the tires and rolled it away from the other bikes so he could see it better , Then they took turns taking pictures of each other holding the "original " Fantic trials bicycle ... I thought it was funny they were amazed by a old bicycle ... But they were all in a good mood , as bou's bike had arrived late and he had just ridden it and all was good ...

Just one of my neat memories of the event :)

Glenn

• Like 3