saturday:

1. Cabestany

2. Raga

3. Lampkin

sunday:

1. Cabestany

2. Lampkin

3. Fujinami

depending on the weather, if it is horrendous then doug might take one or both days, and rage will be likely to be off poduim on both days. but i do like cabestany's chances for not only a home win, but also the championship, and i could think of nobody who would deserve it more, (except for Doug of course!!! :D ) as he has just had pretty much a season of coming second indoor, he has just changed bike, and he has been working damn hard for this. (as you can see from the standings, they all have)

Saturday:

1: Doug

2: Graham

3: Sam

4: Shaun

5-50: followed by some Japanese and Spanish riders.

Sunday: :D

1: Sam

2: Graham

3: Shaun

4: Doug

5-50: followed by some Japanese and Spanish riders.

Not bias me :D and i'm being honest

Edited by spud

seriously, i think doug and fuji will do well, a win apeace. graham normally does really well in france he used to ride for scorpa? raga and cab not so good 3rd and 4th respectively, but my wild card is freixa.

fingers crossed for all the british boys it would be great if graham could beat Bou and poss reach the top six before the seasons out. sam in the top ten would be great ride for him aswell.

The top lads will still be producing results for a few years yet, and they won't let the kids have all their own way.

I don't think it will be a Spanish top five, young James Dabill looks to be on course for a promising future in the world championships, plus more young riders will come along.

I see Michael had an exceptional result today - 3rd in only his third world-level event. I'm sure that with a bit more experience and factory support he, along with James are Britain's best immediate prospects.

Nail on the head there experience is what he needs, but it is a bit chicken and egg with the factory support, until he gets more exposure and experience and results he won't get the factory behind him imho.

See the Sam Haslam thread for some more British youths with prospects.

It will be a sad day for the outdoor WTC if we see the sport develop into a outdoor version of the indoor. I.e. A race circuit venue with 'man made' natural sections. Whilst this will no doubt improve the Eurosport ratings to the non trials riding viewer, this will certainly be to detriment of the true spirit of the WTC i.e. to find the rider who is best at overcoming a great variance of natural obstacles in any type of weather and not who can fire a bike up the biggest steps.