What Does A Jotagas Really Weigh?

scrambler

Thanks for doing that gasgas249uk.

A Beta Rev 3 weighs about 74kg, and a Montesa 4rt is around 79kg. Both of these bikes are considered to be well built and durable machines. Can the Jotagas have those attributes as well as being super light? Is it right that Gas Gas and Sherco have a reputation for being a bit fragile?

I weighted my new 2014 Mont 4RT Repsol Replica last night, full tank and oils and water, using pretty accurate sea fishing scales. It came in at a nats whisker over 76kg's.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...

OK , so just to know , I put my alu. loading ramp across my bathroom scale and gently rolled the bike on . 178lbs For my 83 fantic ...

I just had to know ! http://www.trialscentral.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

And I have to add on edit , I've got a serious trick scale , my son is a wrestler and ounces can count !!!!

@Axulsuv

I have seriously wondered if my son and I were the only trials riding wrasslers on the planet!! We are in the UK, where [REAL] wrestling is probably less popular than trials is in the US :(

We have Yorkshire - you have Iowa...