Jitsie Sprockets Rip Off?

eddie_lejeune

As somebody who cut my thumb off back in 79 - not on a Trials bike, but in a Cross Country race on an Enduro bike, -( I crashed & the bike landed on top of me) - I think any safety features are admirable, - I was lucky to have mine re-attached by micro surgery, 8 hours later, after walking 14 miles out of the bush in Western Canada ( everybody got lost) - but I can tell you this - it's not something I would wish on anybody - it took a long time to heal, and you certainly don't think about cost or design change at a time like that.

• Like 1

I work in the cycle trade, so when I saw Sidi boots at £200, I couldn't believe how cheap they were!!

Compared to what you get here...

http://www.tweekscycles.com/Product.do?method=view&n=3390&g=361934&p=361950&c=215&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Base&utm_campaign=Road%20Bike%20Shoes&gclid=CJ6moIq5ob0CFerpwgod8iAAfg

Don't know about cyclists in your part of the world, but in Edinburgh the majority are complete a r s e h o l e s, so paying way over the odds merely confirms it !

• Like 1

Don't know about cyclists in your part of the world, but in Edinburgh the majority are complete a r s e h o l e s, so paying way over the odds merely confirms it !

Give it a couple of months and the trams will have thinned them out :D

Since we've touched on the subjects of cycling and value for money.

A pal of mine just bough a new Giant XC mtb top spec,retail £5k.

What do you think it will be worth in a couple of years?

My estimate 2 empty crisp pokes.

We trials lads get a great deal and you could win about anything on a 30 year old bike.

It is a worldwide epidemic b40rt. We don't seem to be able to thin them out with trams in Melbourne either. :thumbup:

• Like 1

It's just what you're used to. When I change from a bicycle to a motorcycle, the switch in my head goes automatically.

I've been riding bicycles and mopeds/motorcycles almost all my life and never had any problem with the different positions of the front brake.

When I got a bicycle at work with the brake levers mounted in "the Dutch way", i.e. the front on the right side, I changed them immediately.