Gubian

baldilocks

TRUSTY, OSSA France and Loris Gubian cannot see the gap that exist between capacities of TRUSTY and OSSA France and those required to support a WORLD PRO driver on the Championship of the world.

Loris Gubians decided to stop, as TRUSTY OSSA France took note of this personal decision.

TRUSTY, OSSA France and Loris Gubian separates in very good terms. TRUSTY, OSSA France addressed their thanks to Loris Collins for this collaboration which was beneficial to the OSSA brand.

Loris Gubian: "of course I am disappointed by this decision taken in common, as everybody knows my personal friendship with Bruno CAMOZZI. However, for WORLD PRO, it takes much more than a good motorcycle, it takes a solid structure. This structure of course I would have had it in Europe during the upcoming GP, but I lost my motivation, I was going to leave this tour outside Europe with a too large expected points deficit. This situation has totally demotivated me.

Bruno CAMOZZI for TRUSTY OSSA France: it is with great sadness that we see Loris leave the team. But as I know well what can feel a high level driver, although I regret that we have not go at the end of our mutual ambitions, I wish him good luck for the rest of his career. The departure of Loris does not mean the end of the well team instead. Indeed, our other drivers are entered on many fronts, and we have much work to do together to develop OSSA in France, because this bike is really excellent and adapted to the needs of the trialists French at all levels".

word has here in France that he keeps breaking the bikes and not having a spare motor in Australia seems a bit unreal.....as I recall Loris had said there was a spare motor but it didn,t have the right performance characteristics..... that seemed to be fudged over.. a paid rider must never criticise a standard motor..if this version of events is true ... i.e. he keeps breaking them and standard isn,t good enough for him what conclusion would you reach as an employer?.

Ever since Jeroni had one and then oliveras having seen them up close the factory bikes have had enough power, more than enough. I doubt a standard one has anything like the performance of these bikes and can only feel sorry for loris that back up wasn't what it should be for a top 15 rider.

He's not the only one.

Both Wiggy and Eddie karlson had no minders in japan, they need some support or the wtc will hasten its own demise.

It should be noted that only 4 youths competed, and 2 local japs.

Whats the FIM doing about that?

Just a random idea ..perhaps the FIM should insist all bikes are standard production models...generally the WTC is a show which has no relevance to average bike buyers unless we,re all as daft as they hope we are. Sales are 10% of what they were 20 years ago. Sections are simply a series of mega obstacles. As I understand it the fIM is trying to make WTC more relevant to it,s market, the main problem with that is that the manufacturers appear to regard results in WTC as thier only marketing tool. It seems to be a question of is it the dog wagging the tail or the tail wagging the dog...meanwhile the circus continues.

I agree that standard bikes should be used in WTC. The Ossa is a heap of junk, did fajardo not have to change his clutch every lap?

I would not be surprised in Gubian was smashing the bikes up. Another career finished as i predicted not long ago. Jack Challoner is next.

And no offence to Ossa riders, but they are a heap of junk.

• Like 1

You are entitled to your opinion, even though it is a load of bollocks! I, like many others on this forum have owned more than one ossa and are very happy with them

Its perhaps at this point that people make up their own mind as to the reasons, bollocks to one person is huevos del toros to another.

I'm assuming 280i is from french canada and having spoken to Loris and seen his recent performances indoors and out has the inside track.

Or not?

My local dealer lent me a 2014 250 recently when my old yam died at a trial. I rode two trials on it and marked out another two. Probably put about 8 tanks of juice through it to give an idea of mileage.

It started first or second kick every time, no issues with clutch or gearbox at all. Apart from oiling the chain and checking the filter I didn't have to touch it.

Just my recent experience to bring a bit of balance to the thread.

My local dealer lent me a 2014 250 recently when my old yam died at a trial. I rode two trials on it and marked out another two. Probably put about 8 tanks of juice through it to give an idea of mileage.

It started first or second kick every time, no issues with clutch or gearbox at all. Apart from oiling the chain and checking the filter I didn't have to touch it.

Just my recent experience to bring a bit of balance to the thread.

In 2014 I'd expect nothing less from any new bike. The standard ossa sounds like a TY175 in my opinion.

Both Wiggy and Eddie karlson had no minders in japan, they need some support or the wtc will hasten its own demise.

It should be noted that only 4 youths competed, and 2 local japs.

Whats the FIM doing about that?

That's a fair question Dabster. I'd also ask what the factories are doing about that? OK, a rider needs a trusted relationship with a minder but surely there would have been a spare man in the Gas Gas and particularly the Montesa/Honda entourage to support these guys.

Its perhaps at this point that people make up their own mind as to the reasons, bollocks to one person is huevos del toros to another.

I'm assuming 280i is from french canada and having spoken to Loris and seen his recent performances indoors and out has the inside track.

Or not?

You have a bad habit of "assuming" things about me Dabster that are simply wrong............

....or sarcasm isnt a trait easily recogonised by canadians?

Loris Gubian on gas gas.

PACICC is pleased to announce that Loris Gubian will be the colors of GAS GAS in France Championship in Championship of France Open Free and on the European rounds of the 2014 World Championship.

Loris Gubian: "I'm very happy to be able to drive again at the handlebars of a GAS GAS TXT 300 Racing, this is a bike I know perfectly and that suits me well. "I am confident for the opening of the Championship of France this weekend to Bréal Sous Montfort, I have very good feelings.

Frédéric Fourgeaud: «we lived, Loris and the SIMA, a very nice season 2013» A return in great shape to Loris validated by a title of champion of France.
A 300 TXT efficient Factory, the structure of the SIMA and the professional work of Loris made this success.
Loris returned and with open arms to welcome him again. He finds his favorite motorcycle and our structure in the ambition to hang a new title French. We wish him full success! » (Translated by Bing)