I Had A Thought!

billyt

You have no clue. I can let smoke out of a box like no other.

You should take that puddle jumper north one of these summers if you can stand being picked up in a raptor. Check out your italian hq and come see all that is detroit. If you do... Make sure its durring the woodward cruise. Bike and harrasment included free of charge!

--Biff

Funny you say that, as last week I got called in the office at work with the DM, and was told that one of my guys had won a "Top Tech" award and was the winner of a three day trip and tour to De Twa for a tour of several of the Chrysler facilities including the wind tunnel and training and design, bla,bla bla, and one factory.. I told them, he may not go! He came in, was presented the trip, smiled ans said thank you! Next day he came in and said "no way I am going to that **** hole in the middle of January!" find someone else! They did not even bother to ass me, (cannot figure why) so we gave it to another guy so he can pay the taxes on the W2 they will send him for a trip to the De Twa Hilton! By the time they finish it will cost him $500 I bet!

Edited by copemech

Funny you say that, as last week I got called in the office at work with the DM, and was told that one of my guys had won a "Top Tech" award and was the winner of a three day trip and tour to De Twa for a tour of several of the Chrysler facilities including the wind tunnel and training and design, bla,bla bla, and one factory.. I told them, he may not go! He came in, was presented the trip, smiled ans said thank you! Next day he came in and said "no way I am going to that **** hole in the middle of January!" find someone else! They did not even bother to ass me, (cannot figure why) so we gave it to another guy so he can pay the taxes on the W2 they will send him for a trip to the De Twa Hilton! By the time they finish it will cost him $500 I bet!

We have done the same thing for our guys out there in the field. Its not for every one I can admit. Living 5 miles from the center of that astrix hole you speak up i can attest that this is one of the weirdest places on earth. No other city that i know of is dead in the middle yet thriving on the outside.

This goes to anyone. If you are ever in De Twa as the Texans call it, Deee troit as the non natives call it or, Deh Troit as the natives call it, take i94 to Grosse Point. Find a road called Jefferson and drive south. You will see hundreds of amazing large houses on a beautiful lake. Then... as you cross into the Detroit city limits most people say "wait...." followed by a "hold on a second...". The transition is amazing from beautiful to... well Detroit.

Cope. If your prodigy hits the motor city have him look me up. Chances are they will bring him in during the auto show. I will stick him on a ty175 in a warehouse in Flint and see what he is made of... :)

--Biff

• Like 1

We have done the same thing for our guys out there in the field. Its not for every one I can admit. Living 5 miles from the center of that astrix hole you speak up i can attest that this is one of the weirdest places on earth. No other city that i know of is dead in the middle yet thriving on the outside.

This goes to anyone. If you are ever in De Twa as the Texans call it, Deee troit as the non natives call it or, Deh Troit as the natives call it, take i94 to Grosse Point. Find a road called Jefferson and drive south. You will see hundreds of amazing large houses on a beautiful lake. Then... as you cross into the Detroit city limits most people say "wait...." followed by a "hold on a second...". The transition is amazing from beautiful to... well Detroit.

Cope. If your prodigy hits the motor city have him look me up. Chances are they will bring him in during the auto show. I will stick him on a ty175 in a warehouse in Flint and see what he is made of... :)

--Biff

The guy going don't ride, not like they have time! I seen the itinerary and it is wall to wall 14 hrs a day with few breaks!

I could not do that myself, specially there in Jan! I am like a cat, I cannot walk on snow! it hurts!

It is a weird thing, but "up north" to us Texans means Oklahoma, possibly even Colorado for to see that stuff! Then we go home! They do not even have decent Mexican food in CO, so why go further?

Out here on the perimeter we is stoned, immaculate! Just wait to see the next crap break! Just like you!

Edited by copemech

My name is ***** ******* (highly classified). :ph34r:

I live in *****, **** *** **** (restricted information). :shutup:

I've recently signed an agreement at work to the effect that I am to refrain from posting on any automotive related web-site (This sounds dramatic but isn't interesting).

I'm a time served hydraulics technician and mechanical engineering draughtsman. I then went on to become an electrical service engineer then shop manager an now...?

Actually, my previous job was very dangerous; I was a shark dentist.....God this is boring!

The good bits:

Off and on I've had a bike since I was 12 :banana: , more recently, I love p1551ng about on trials bikes but rarely get peg-time and I too hold a couple of patents, namely:

I developed the worlds most powerful acid but couldn't find anything to hold it in. :unsure:

I invented a disability-telecoms device , for the deaf,which employed an integrated telephone and light beacon which flashed, signifying an incoming call. :stupid: