Action Shots

watch this

Those two photos are of Malcom Pederby

Hi woody,

Problem solved, and 'cos now I've burned the midnight oil and found another Peberdy - don't know whether it's brother or cousin, but they both hail from Normandy and both ride twinshock bikes in the Sammy Miller series, and where did I do the research - why in my own digital magazine, ORRe, which suggests I should read it as well as write it................

But, to press on, here's t'other Peberdy, Ian no less riding in the 2014 Ilkley round on his Whitehawk 

Ceers

Deryk Wylde

PS  If you enjoyed my other Bultaco postings, would you like to see more twinshock marques??????? To say yes - just press the 'like' button.........

post-19290-0-74725200-1430646058_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

A good friend sent me this photo of a young lady who we had the good fortune to meet at our

National round  in 1977, this photo is later but I hope you will like it anyway.

Quite the camber.post-14329-0-64338200-1430951705_thumb.jpgpost-14329-0-58406400-1430951753_thumb.jpg

Perhaps some other names of interest, I believe some 75 entrants.

Larry

• Like 4

HI,

And to keep the thread right up to date here is a shot, from ORRe of course, of Jose Hernaez Aymat with his 196cc Bultaco riding in this year's Pre-65 Scottish - and don't forget my promise, every rider in the 2015 Pre-65 Scottish will find his picture in forthcoming ORRe issues..............(but without the watermark, of course.)

Enjoy the photograph by Jack Knoops

post-19290-0-66829000-1431591838_thumb.jpg

Edited by laird387
  • Like 3

Tony,yes it is Debbie Evans , you  all might enjoy this page from the old entry form, several went on from here.

attachicon.gifPicture0507151742_1.jpg Have a nice day

Larry

Nice list of the old guys. Brings back some old memories and new ones. Bob Micket moved to N.M. years ago and just sold his last bike this month. Hate to see the guys I`ve ridden with finally give it up.

• Like 1

Guys.

After playing on the teeter totter today I have found that mastering that trick may take awhile. I either go too far or stop too short. The center pivot is two feet up so dabbing is not an option. I have blipped the throttle and hopped off the side a few times. Good practice.

Tripp

• Like 5

Just a couple of pics to show that it really does run.I guess I wouldn,t really call them action shots because I,m just riding around the backyard to see how everything is working.Still a wee bit of clutch drag,but much better than before.post-17837-0-75750600-1432071297_thumb.jpgpost-17837-0-85223400-1432071358_thumb.jpg

• Like 6