What's Going On With Gas Gas

gassa1

I have no very recent experience of credit insurance or the very similar contract payment payment guarantee schemes but very shortly after the start of the bank led crash such insurance became very difficult or impossible to obtain, this worsened the recession because firms were not willing to enter contacts, particularly for exported goods without such insurance. This was particularly serious in the oil industry / refining supply chain because it was accompanied by a huge drop in the oil price.

ND Just because I cannot be bothered to spend time going over the same issue again and again, and often having to correct your misquotes does not mean I am wrong, it just means I cannot be bothered.

Take what I said about KTM. I said "some suggest KTM may be interested" I did not state as a fact KTM are interested. I Know full well KTM said they were not interested about Easter, I then went on to suggest why KTM probably are not interested, they can just copy it.

The KTM rumour did start again about 3 weeks ago when the failure of GG to secure a deal with its creditors was finally acknowledged in the GG press release.

It must be great being an expert in so many fields.

Ktm rumour 3 weeks ago where?

Same issue over and over? You never answer anything and never admit you might not be right on everything.

Regardless as above the Gas Gas is too good a product to disappear.

and as one previous poster added you could get the parts built in china etc and please before the flak etc they have now produced not only the worlds fastest train speed link but the worlds fastest train. so I doubt a few trial bike components or trials bike are out of there league.maybe that sometime in the future an Asian company may be willing to take a punt on gas gas .

I for one believe that once all the debt of the current company is dissolved and GG in its current form no longer exists, a new GG will emerge and continue to be successful. Why? Well I just went for a ride on my new 300 Racing tonight after work. I have ridden and/or been sponsored on every brand of bike since the 80s and I am amazed at how much fun this bike is and how good it works. They all have their strong points for sure, but the GG motor and the suspension are top notch.

"continue to be successful" I don't think by any stretch of the imagination they have been that.

It's not hard to sell lots of unit products if you are losing money on everyone of them as they present good value to the customer,every GG model I've seen has had shocking build quality imo and their enduro bikes are even worse by all accounts.

• Like 1

Yeah on second thoughts you are right they have been successful in losing tens of millions of pounds whilst putting out sub standard products :rotfl:

Only in your eyes.

Edited by jfc
  • Like 1

and as one previous poster added you could get the parts built in china etc and please before the flak etc they have now produced not only the worlds fastest train speed link but the worlds fastest train. so I doubt a few trial bike components or trials bike are out of there league.maybe that sometime in the future an Asian company may be willing to take a punt on gas gas .

FYI: (Fact, not speculation) The speed record for a train running on a national railway system, rather than a test track, remains in the hands of conventional rail, with a modified version of an Alstom SA TGV model reaching 575 kmph in France in 2007.

Japan’s faded economic prowess received a boost after a magnetic-levitation train operated by Central Japan Railway Co. set a new world speed record of 603 kilometers per hour (375 miles) on a test run in Yamanashi Prefecture just outside of Tokyo.

So much for China.

I think you should stop all this speculation and go out and ride!

"Build a bridge and get over it"

The next GG will be FRENCH!

That would be bad for the sport to have one individual controlling three of the brands assuming you are talking about Mr Tessier ? Nothing against him at all but I think a market needs more competition

I know another experienced man in the scrum , keen for the brand...but we'll see

• Like 1

FYI: (Fact, not speculation) The speed record for a train running on a national railway system, rather than a test track, remains in the hands of conventional rail, with a modified version of an Alstom SA TGV model reaching 575 kmph in France in 2007.

Japan’s faded economic prowess received a boost after a magnetic-levitation train operated by Central Japan Railway Co. set a new world speed record of 603 kilometers per hour (375 miles) on a test run in Yamanashi Prefecture just outside of Tokyo.

So much for China.

I think you should stop all this speculation and go out and ride!

"Build a bridge and get over it"

The next GG will be FRENCH!