What's Going On With Gas Gas

gassa1

I have absolutely no doubt that whatever happens, Gas Gas will continue - In whatever guise that is we will find out in due time but the brand is too established and is too good for someone not to do something with IMHO.

Raga may go to Vertigo ?  

Edited by atomant

I have absolutely no doubt that whatever happens, Gas Gas will continue - In whatever guise that is we will find out in due time but the brand is too established and is too good for someone not to do something with IMHO.  

I think so too, hopefully the time span is not too long, otherwise the brand will lose value.

Can anyone remember how Fantic came to an end ?

They were all powerful for a number of years and then collapsed, was that financial or technical ?

Perhaps a wake up call is needed to the whole trials community, do we need a full scale world championship ? As has been said before it's about getting bums on saddles and the ty mono did that without any world championship exposure.

Regards

• Like 1

No business has an automatic right to survive, no matter how well known the brand. A brand can come back after a long absence, e.g. Triumph motorcycles, but it is in no way the same company as the original.

No business has an automatic right to survive, no matter how well known the brand. A brand can come back after a long absence, e.g. Triumph motorcycles, but it is in no way the same company as the original.

No S**t Sherlock ! 

Edited by atomant
  • Like 2

Is it me, but there seem to be a lot more GasGas bikes for sale, over the last week?

Seems like a lot are 'jumping ship' or is it just my imagination...............just get the 'feeling'

Does this mean I might be able to upgrade from a 2003 to something much newer at a much lower price than a week ago???????

• Like 1

This picture of the abandoned factory says it all.

10847680_973721195994275_675194098047931

This also comes from the employees Facebook page:

Earlier this week the judge accept the contest and has appointed a receiver in a week is likely to be present in gas gas. In the template, begins to sprout the first signs of wear, we took several months in a state of uncertainty
and we see a manager and business direction. Earlier this week we communicated that paralyzed the races, the last banner to keep us alive and fan the flame of Marketing and demonstrate that we are. Since the council, we only hope that the manager follows a judgment and rigor when it comes to prioritizing the needs of the company, in order to find a tangible solution that restores the activity of the sector to a brand that is made by professionals. We will not let die in silence, offroad sector
national, it can not end well.
Keep you informed as we get more news.
Produce and not die
Edited by guys