What's Going On With Gas Gas

gassa1

A real shame for the employees but folding and starting up again would be pointless long term they'd only end up millions of pounds in debt again.

I can't see local or state government bailing them out with the state of the Spanish economy either and no serious investor with half a brain would be interested in a company that knocks out poor quality products with no profit.

A real shame for the employees but folding and starting up again would be pointless long term they'd only end up millions of pounds in debt again.

I can't see local or state government bailing them out with the state of the Spanish economy either and no serious investor with half a brain would be interested in a company that knocks out poor quality products with no profit.

Harsh and untrue!

The product is really rather good, hence its popularity.

profitability? If they cant make a profit selling the most popular bikes then can make?

The product is really rather good, hence its popularity.

profitability? If they cant make a profit selling the most popular bikes then can make?

Depends what you compare it to,I have come back to trials from road racing and the quality of a Gas Gas is frankly **** compared to anything used in RR even a proddy bike.If you can't see how badly they are made take a look at any Honda or even a Suzuki and see how it's done properly.

My enduro friends say those bikes are even worse.

I haven't lowered my standards I bought a Honda not some POS Italian rubbish like you did.

Seems all forums are the same you can't make a point without some tool losing his rag.

If you think GG bikes are good quality you clearly know nothing about quality.

Edited by tribet

Having read all your posts on this site you seem to be very negative about everything you post about with the exception of Honda.

Thank you for your compliments in your last post, nice.

Edited by jfc

I haven't lowered my standards I bought a Honda not some POS Italian rubbish like you did.

Seems all forums are the same you can't make a point without some tool losing his rag.

you are the only tool here at the moment.

Offered a new Mont or a new Beta I'd pick the beta, at least I'd be able to make it grip on something other than tarmac

• Like 6

I don't know what your road racing forums are like, but I know from several years running a car forum that fuses can be erm... somewhat short. These forums are not like that and looking at your post history you've come straight in shooting from the hip. You can't, therefore, blame others for reacting negatively to you.

• Like 3

Depends what you compare it to,I have come back to trials from road racing and the quality of a Gas Gas is frankly **** compared to anything used in RR even a proddy bike.If you can't see how badly they are made take a look at any Honda or even a Suzuki and see how it's done properly.

My enduro friends say those bikes are even worse.

Whats the cost of this apparent quality?

..and you know little about trials?

Quality is subjective, its a range between reliability and price.

(and gg is spanish(just like montesa))

• Like 1