British Indoor Youth Trial Riders

as iow

Hi Alan,

Don't listen to anyone giving you any grief. We think its great that you have invited Alfredo, it gives the event a more international feel.

Also it gives Uk parents etc a chance to see what standard the Spanish youths ride to.

It seems to us that you have put a hell of lot of effort into this event, and deserve some credit & not critism.

Cya next week & keep up the good work.

Regards

Team Challoner

Personally I think it's a good idea to get a spanish rider in. As well as setting the standard, its showing we are willing to take oversea riders into our events without any prejudice.(PS Best of luck Jack).

Edited by Telecat

i think it is a brilliant that you are promoting a spanish rider our own youth riders dont need any help in promotions ha ha they get enough help as it is dont you think alan, i meen your chris must get loads of help and the likes of J.Richardson,J.Woods etc must come behind a spanish rider

this is no1 taking the pi??

Andy.. no Emails received..at

Alnstay@aol.com ?

Wierd - I want to get coverage of this event. We have a photographer lined up. Can you confirm he can get arena access i.e. within the boundary or can you arrange. This is a bit of a unique event and one I'd love to get photos from. Good publicity for you guys too.

i think it is a brilliant that you are promoting a spanish rider our own youth riders dont need any help in promotions ha ha they get enough help as it is dont you think alan, i meen your chris must get loads of help and the likes of J.Richardson,J.Woods etc must come behind a spanish rider

this is no1 taking the pi??

I don't know how good Alan Stay is at marking out an indoor event (or any other for that matter) but unless he has recently done something really special with 5 loaves and fishes he isn't going to be able to set out something which will take marks from Haslam, Wigg, Sampson and Danby and not hurt Jonathan Richardson and Josh Woods. Besides when the above 4 have moved on the others will get ther chance, just the same as Hawkstone this year for Wiggy was not possible, but next year.....

Edited by Nigel Dabster

Andy I will sort it out but E mail me first so that i can give you the full SP.

And for those who wish to know, Steve Saunders will have the final say when it comes to building the course, i feel shore he knows how to take marks off people, after all he's bean around for years :(

We will be using about five articulated lorry loads of stuff, which will all be put together using large hiab lorrys & large 4+4 fork lifts.

Example, one section will consist of a artic trailer with a vehicle on top side ways on, first get up on the trailer and then get over the vehicle sideways, easy :)