Music For Trials Video

steve

Nice riding - I've been thinking of doing one of these for our club at the end of the year - and I've had the track in mind for ages - I think it would be brilliant - Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams, but I suppose it depends what mood you're after.

Only trouble is they put the F word somewhere in the middle. I managed to edit it from a version I did for the kids, maybe your college would let you get away with it.

Loads of Green Day tracks would be good I reckon - maybe "Are we the waiting"

Blur - Song 2 (Woo Hoo)

Always a classic with bike trial vids, explosive, loud, energetic...although i dont think it quite suits a moto-trials video...good edited videos I have seen where they manage to get the video and song hand in hand and make it so that, for example, a back wheel will hit a rail on the 'Hoo' of the song or on every strong drum beat...pretty hard going really, but hey, decent song, should be good?

Blur - Song 2 (Woo Hoo)

Always a classic with bike trial vids, explosive, loud, energetic...although i dont think it quite suits a moto-trials video...good edited videos I have seen where they manage to get the video and song hand in hand and make it so that, for example, a back wheel will hit a rail on the 'Hoo' of the song or on every strong drum beat...pretty hard going really, but hey, decent song, should be good?

I think thats better for if your falling off :D