Tc Stickers When

james111089

in reply:

3 minutes in computing is a life time, and anyway, what are the chances of more than one person having trialsinfo in there email address using TC....ummmm :)

who said banned? what is this some kind of dictatorship - god help us poor innocent victims, say five Hail Mary's any may the rain fall on your head for 40 days and 40 night and let your bike have 10 punctures at different trials then a massive electrical fault and finally let it blow up...banned who said that? :hyper:

WHEN I FINALLY RECEIVE MY STICKERS (emphasis on the word WHEN!!!)if i decided to put the smallest sticker on my bike it will be a first in the south east, that is to see stickers on a bike from and lesser website in the south east the biggest centre in the uk, TI rocks. :hyper:

Edited by spud

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Site Supporters - I'm doing what I can to accelerate the sticker delivery and have made progress with the supplier. Basically "As soon as I get these, if I'm happy with the quality, I'll place an immediate order for helmet sized stickers." The promise of more business seemed to be pretty motivational :)

I did say I would contact all site supporters for their home addresses in order to ship their stickers when they were delivered. However, to minimise the delay between me getting them and you getting them, I'd like to pre-empt that so I can ship as soon as they're delivered to me - have envelopes pre-prepared etc.

Please, if you read this, send an email to supporters AT trialscentral.com with the following details:

Email Subject: TC Stickers

Forum Name: <your forum user name>

Name: <your name>

Address: <your full postal address>

This will allow me to greatly speed up the process of getting these out. Any registered site supporter who doesn't email me - don't worry! I'll work out those who have and contact those who haven't via email.

On another note, the competition stuff is coming on well. Expect something on that very soon.

i am very tempted to sighn up to become a supporter once you get more things. a tc t-shirt for exaple of a sticker sheet.

Getting a shirt for becoming a supporter will never happen unless I raise the costs which I don't want to do. The cost of embroidered shirts is more than the