Tc Stickers When

james111089

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

andy will tou be selling things like t-shirts and stickers at thw hawkstone world round

Hawkstone last year was a new experience both for the Organisers and for Trials Central. It was a hectic weekend, but an overwhelming success from both their point of view and from mine. I'm currently working closely with the Organisers on making things bigger and better this year. Watch this space!

"Hi Andy,

Just to confirm your stickers have been printed and despatched to you today. You should receive them tomorrow (Friday before 4pm).

Thank you for your custom, and apologies we couldn't speed up getting these to you any sooner.

Kind regards,"

andy will tou be selling things like t-shirts and stickers at thw hawkstone world round

Hawkstone last year was a new experience both for the Organisers and for Trials Central. It was a hectic weekend, but an overwhelming success from both their point of view and from mine. I'm currently working closely with the Organisers on making things bigger and better this year. Watch this space!

No, i'm not spending all day behind the bbq this year!!! :P

Awwwwwwwwww Damn, you make fine burgers too :blink: Will you get Andy trained up then for this year?

I've got lots and lots of lovely

tc_sticker.jpg

:D:wall: :wall:

Now to stuff envelopes :blink::P;)

PS. The Red is a lot more vivid on the real thing and the background is white. They didn't photo very well due to flash reflection and compression to publish the pic.

Thanks again to VinnieD and AtomAnt for their help on this and my neighbour for taking delivery today!

• 2 weeks later...