Who`s Going To Hawkstone

chris morris

anyway,

Who`s going to hawkstone this year.

Anyone camping out.

going to try not to drink too much on saturday night and miss most of sunday this year.

ANDY are trials central going to have a gathering at the end of the night after max and paddy security ltd. shut the bar early.

Please please please can we see another fine performance from the prat who decided to push the portaloo over with his mate in side only to find out there was a scooby parked behind it. :)

hawkstone

Edited by Chris Morris

Do we have an ex Royal Engineers mine clearing expert to plot and mark path(s) between the cow s**t in the camping field please ?

When it's pitch black at midnight and you've had a "couple" it's a bit of a tight rope walk to the portaloo and back- even with your miner's helmet on. By the time you've got snoring to the equivalent sound of four Repsol 4RTs on full throttle from all the surrounding tents and the smell of all the disturbed s**t you ain't gomnnna be fit to see much trialling at 8 o'clock next morning.

:P

We will see what the arrangements are.... Is Andy doing a get together, if so am i invited!!

Hmmm. I've been invited to take part in the organised L&M beer tent in the camping area, but they're subject to licencing restrictions. A bring your own booze private party isn't subject to that. However, I don't want the hassles of last year with freeloading, stealing or muppets getting p***ed up and doing daft things like trying to tip toilets over. It's under review!

A TC get together one night with some trials vids would be nice... and we can do some beers etc. and BBQ !!!! :D

That will absolutely happen. It's controlling access to ensure it's only Trials Central folk there that's the issue.

pre book with members only perhaps, if your names not on the list you ain't coming in :D

That's favourite at the moment. Friday night was spot on - couple of hundred folk, entertainment for the kids - everybody enjoyed themselves with no hassle. Saturday night. Hmmmm. How do you restrict it if it's not cordoned off? I have Bikespace down as a bouncer. Take a brave man to argue with him :D