Something That May Interest A Few.

jonny beta

Black frames are vogue right now with a lot of companies. Weren't they all black before aluminum frames became the rage anyway ?

I prefer refinement (which they did) over a completely new model every 2 years anyway. Its nice to be able to update if you want and be able to find parts.

They must be working on an FI 2stroke if they are working to keep them alive .. I hope.

Back to the black frame issue:

Is it not a weight saving feature?

I am sure there is a small weight saving to be had by not chroming the frame on a bike especially a on a modern trials bike like a Gassser or a Sherco (the two companies that seem to be obsessed with weight ).

While I am very interested in this question I am not interested enough to grind off the plating on my Sherco to come up with some hard facts and figures!

Anyone? :)

But the chrome has a performance advantage...............The sun may reflect off the frame and dazzle the observer just as you dab saving you one whole mark!!!! <_<

But the chrome has a performance advantage...............The sun may reflect off the frame and dazzle the observer just as you dab saving you one whole mark!!!! <_<

Plus, hell... how many bikes in the "past" were painted & looked instantly like crap, that everyone "wished" we could chrome or nickel plate? Me I had many... paint only looked good that week before the trials, when you were cleaning, masking and applying stickers :P.

And by the time the bikes were warmed up, they looked like crap (paint coming off)... looks I will keep to my word, somewhat at least, when I can get an 06 pro used and affordable, it will be my last probably for a while, lol...

chrome is your friend!

I think its good GG didn't update it too much. I mean what else is there to update? (other than a better chain guard to keep it from killing the boot)

Would anyone like a new model and the bugs associated with it again? (like the 02 pros) :P

Gives the pro a new look after having chrome for so many years, the black does. But I think it needs colored rims or something. An I heard they're eliminating the blue color scheme....WHHYYYY????!!!??

I've had two blue GGs already and loved the blue over the red, not to mention my color matched riding gear... <_<

Gives the pro a new look after having chrome for so many years, the black does. But I think it needs colored rims or something. An I heard they're eliminating the blue color scheme....WHHYYYY????!!!??

Says on the GG site the maybe coming out with red rims as standard.

Also get a Trial cast boost saver i have my boots are doing fine...