Tc Trial

beta_uk

There's been over 200 downloads of the Regs so far, but I'm doing no real tracking on this other than the download count. We know already we're going to get more than enough of a turnout to justify running the Trial, but would like a more accurate view so we can organise things properly - enough portaloos etc. Bradford, as the organising Club, have said that they will not cash entry cheques until the event so there's no reason those entries can't come in.

Remember - there's some great prizes up for grabs, but those who enter on the day will NOT be eligible for them.

As a further incentive to get those entries in early, all those who get them in between now and 7th April will be entered into a draw and the winner will get a Trials Central embroidered Polo Shirt. Although these shirts are not yet public, there is already big demand for them and initial stocks are limited. This is your chance to pick up a freebie that is worth more than your entry fee so get those entries in!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but would like a more accurate view...

There'll definately be two of us along again - and maybe more (will depend on something called 'work' - never heard of it myself but apparently its a big thing these days... :lol: )

I just need to get my a*** in gear and download the regs....

• 3 weeks later...

Its looking good for me! There's a trial being held at Commondale, SE of Gusibourgh, on sat 29th May that I'm going to (any one else fancy it?). Ride that, travel the short distance to the TC trial, have a few beers then ride the trial the next day. To quote Martin Lampkin... "Perfect!"

Oh..and Steve...

IF you DO get a bike...especially after a bit of time off, why dont you try and book a lesson. Seems like there are plenty available now...not sure if it was that easy years ago.

I did one with Dougie Lampkin last year and it was VERY good....and I WATCHED one of Steve Saunders schools and that was VERY good too!!

GO ON.....get a bike...and book a lesson. :wacko:

After some serious persuasion and a*** kissing (not litrally) I finally managed to get my dad to make the long, long trek up to Yorkshire!

I will be bringing a mate along also (under Liam on here) he doesn't ride, but nevermind.

Ok so the bike is still in 100 pieces and no sign of any spares yet but I have downloaded the regs and will send them off shortly. Problem is what route / class do I ride?

Stuart, how hard will the 'hard' route be ?

Will it be possible with a twinshock?

Does an expert get downgraded to inter or novice after a period of time ?

Nigel, are you riding, if so what class/route?

Steve, ride the easier route on a shocker, you will enjoy it better,

I dont envisage the HARD route being too hard really, however the emphasis is on FUN, and meeting folk from acroos the UK.

Be glad to see you there, introduce thi sen.

Stuart

:wacko: STOP PRESS :D .

The President of the Bradford Club has purchasesd a new nightie with her first weeks pension. (see WWW.bradfordtrials.co.uk) Up to press there will only be 5 competitors who she can show it to. (Ron is a bit peefed because it looks better on her than him)

Where are all the entries going to because they aint coming to the event secretary. There are plenty of post on this forum stating that they are coming.

Lets start seeing a few envelopes through the door with entry forms?

Dont let Andy down, he has put a lot of effort into arranging the trial and obtaining many awards from the trials scene.

Remember to be part of it you have to enter. Trialscentral.com along with Bradford & District MC look forward to recieving your entry ASAP.

:D:D:D

OK all you TC members ....and guests...heres my lecture!!!

Remember you are all very lucky to have the trials scene in UK that you do.

Of course its my choice to live away...but I am very envious of your scene there.

In a time when its getting harder to find places to ride and harder to find people to organise things for free, you should all be very happy you have these events happening.

SO..support your trials events...be pleased you have them!!..get yer entries in!! :wacko: