Tc Trial

beta_uk

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right I might be going or not. But can I just sign on the day but still be put in for the prizes as I am on here quiet a lot and every bugger knows my name (TC name is Wonder Boy) which is kind of scary.

Gavin

Be glad to see you again KB,

it should be a reet gud do,

many prizes available, and NOT just

for class winners either.

Going to spread em around a bit. :D

Be good to catch up again Stuart - its been a while!!

Really looking forward to it again - last year was excellent fun. Sent the entries off the other day, so no excuses.

How are you fixed for observers this year? Mrs Boots came and observed section 1 last year - would you be needing any more volunteers?? So long as you can give me a week or so notice, and can arrange for some hot, sunny weather (and preferably save her a section within easy reach of the beer tent) I reckon she'll be up for it again this year. :D

See you all on the 30th.

KB.

It looks like there might be a few of us coming across from the Scarborough area: myself, maximus, lastplacebrad and probably a couple of others and we're looking at hiring a big van for the weekend, so if anyone from this part of the world is looking for additional beer transportation facilities, drop me an email or PM (although I can't guarantee that it'll still be there upon arrival!)

While I'm still undecided whether to actually enter the trial on the Sunday (I have my reasons...), it'd be nice to spend a couple of hours riding somewhere different to our usual practise ground on the Saturday afternoon - I'm sure that this has been asked before, but I assume that it's still OK?

Maybe we need to start some kind of roll call/identification thread at some point... I'll kick things off:

neonsurge (aka Steve Ford): 2003 Beta REV-3 with 2004 plastics, grey/white riding gear, glasses, unnecessarily overweight, crashes a lot (leading to torrents of swearing - I'll try to tone it down, honest).

Anyone else...?

There should be an announcement on another great prize for this in the next day or so and, having had a meeting with the Bradford bods up in Fort William, we think that other than a prize for best adult and best youth all the rest will be drawn out of a hat so everyone is in with a chance of winning something - regardless of how good a rider they are.

Can anyone give me an OS map reference for the trials venue. A Lat/long would do or even normal directions from the nearest large town. I want to input it on my GPS so I get there without touring the country side for hours.