Bad Luck For Caby, And Others!

copemech

Seems the season has been riddled with bad luck, a point here, a clean there!

Just watched the section 15 vid from Hawkstone, a five for WHAT? Even he had to go back and ck !

Was'nt there so cannot comment.

Just bad luck! Separating him from the top in the series.

Fuji has done amazingly this year! Hats off to him!

GO for the 100 Doug!

:thumbup:

I didn't see what happened with Laia at Section 15, but I know she got yellow carded. She came to the press office later to protest and was backed up by one of the photographers that she was polite when asking. Anybody see what happened?

she did the same on the first set of rocks after she dropped off her front wheel went out of the line supposedly, i personally think he was being a complete a***! :thumbup:

he must have been. how could anyone give laia ( B) ) a five

she just hopped her back wheel off a log and on to the floor (still in the section and on her route) and was given a five.

The observer on section 8 gave one of the riders a five for going round a rock. I listened to alexz wigg talking to his minder (after being told by the observer he could not go round it), he said that Martin lampkin had told him that it was okay to go round it.

I didn't see what happened with Laia at Section 15, but I know she got yellow carded. She came to the press office later to protest and was backed up by one of the photographers that she was polite when asking. Anybody see what happened?

I didn`t catch it all but we seen the tail end of it and it looked very much like all the toys went out of the pram! followed by lots of shouting the bike being thrown on the floor and more shouting and hand waving a few tears, A angry tear off of the score card and stormed into the Montesa pits and more arm waving :thumbup: