New Ossa Sr 280 R

mark1984

from Ossa's July 20 press release:

Timing Provision

The new TR 280i from Ossa will begin production in Girona this September, according to the estimated timing provision. The first production batch comprises 1,250 units that have already been sold to distributors and importers throughout the world. Eighty percent of sales will be made outside Spain, especially in Europe, Australia, Japan, Canada and New Zealand through importers. Some 250 will be sold in Spain, Portugal and Andorra.

Aug. in Spain most suppliers are shut down.

hope this helps

cheers

thats a lot of money for a 2 stroke i think but it does have a lot of cutting edge gear like fuel injection and that radical new motor with the exaoust exiting the rear and the fuel tank up the front and being part of the frame.

That would be $8430 USD. Then add the added shipping cost to US! So for 9K one might get an Ossr here. This seems to rival Mont prices, think I will wait to see if they actually bring any in! Doubt it at that price! Not for me anyway. :D

Outside of how it rides I guess the critical factors will be:

* good build quality

* good support and back up

* good warranty

* good spares availability and pricing

From what we've seen, read and heard all the above should be excellent.

So assuming that then I'd say price wise it's not too bad for what should be a 'revolutionary' bike.

People will pay