Colomer leaves Ossa

for artie

''...stay positive..'' :rotfl:

Borus,you're getting way too touchy here, have you just come back from the 'power selling/positive re-enforcement/team leader' training weekend :hyper::dunce:

''...negative light...'',tut,tut :hyper:

If OSSA have made an a*** of filling Colomers position so what?Let's discuss it, you can't send the Stasi around because were talking about a topic you don't like? :ph34r:

''..a nickel invested..''

How much do I have to deposit in yours or OSSA's account in order for me to join this topic?

From what I can see Ossa don't consider TC(the worlds biggest English language trials web-site?) as a viable advertising tool to directly promote their product so what's their worry when we discuss a few personnel issues ?

The problem with always being positive is that people do not prepare adequately for bad situations.

Stay..... balanced, :dunce:

Wayne

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is wide open for negative speculation. Should have been deleted imo and why a non-forum member would have their name mentioned here in a negative light, omg????. Private conversations should remain private.

Pot, kettle, black...join the dots..

I agree with you up to a point.

But I would be surprised if Four Artie posted this topic to try and topple the OSSA dynasty.

I hear what you're saying though, but I don't subscribe to the adage: 'there's no such thing as bad publicity'.

I don't think using Fred West to promote an on-line dating agency would work.

Anyway OSSA is a Spanish concern so I think the only appropriate saying is the old Spanish saying:

''Solamente un hombre sabio bot el burro antes de que fuera caído de la torre (el colgar-planeador)'' :shutup::blink:

Roughly translated:

''Only the wise man will bot the donkey before it is dropped from the tower/hang-glider'' :blink:

Got to agree with Parmaboy, for once. Ask Gerald Ratner about bad publicity !

"Although widely regarded as "tacky", the shops and their wares were nevertheless extremely popular with the public, until Ratner made a speech at the Institute of Directors on April 23, 1991. During the speech, he commented:

“ We also do cut-glass sherry decanters complete with six glasses on a silver-plated tray that your butler can serve you drinks on, all for £4.95. People say, "How can you sell this for such a low price?", I say, "because it's total crap".[2] ”

He compounded this by going on to remark that some of the earrings were "cheaper than an M&S prawn sandwich but probably wouldn't last as long". After the speech, the value of the Ratners' group plummeted by around £500 million, which very nearly resulted in the firm's collapse.[3] Ratner resigned in November 1992 and the group changed its name to Signet Group in September 1993."

Edited by B40RT

Costume jewellery; surely Guy Kendrew's results show that it is a capable bike. It also won first time out with one of the Dixon brothers if I remember rightly.

Have you ridden one,did you like the way it went?

Have you ridden one,did you like the way it went?

Nope, newest Ossa I've ridden is a Gripper. I know a few who have ridden one and said they are very easy to ride. But what I meant was that the results achieved so far show the bike is capable as Guy Kendrew has had some good national positions.

Latest:

After a first stage of re-launching, Ossa Motor has restructured its internal organization. To multiply its capacity of innovation and the development of new prototypes, the factory has created a department dedicated only to the consumer market that will work in parallel with the competition team.

• 1 month later...

Its not looking good again courtesy todotrial

The managers of Ossa Factory hope until the last moment to make the decision but, if they do not obtain institutional support will have to march outside Catalonia in the next weeks. Before supply of two communities independent Spanish and of country foreign where they facilitate the aid to them that needs, Ossa is forced to close his plant in Gerona, to dismiss his workers and to move.

The company does not find endorsement necessary to obtain financing and to develop its project. In order to carry out his strategic plan it requires an investment of four million Euros. In order to obtain this financing, Ossa has requested institutional endorsement to d'Empresa Departament i Educaci

Think you're right there Tony27.

I think Ossa's sales have been good from the below but they are putting pressure on the local government to splash the cash or face the prospect of them shutting the factory and relocating. This way its not Ossa's fault as they will blame the local govenrment/council