Show Your Gas Gas

shercoben12

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Zippy. The bike looks brill . How's it go compared to your old bike?

Ted.

Howdy Shyted,

That wonderful Golden Piece of GasGas perfection is Biffsgasgas' new to him bike.

I still ride my 2003 300 Old B.A.G.G. (It's got blue plastics) I may eventually get around to posting a pic of her.

But the 03 Gasser is TREMENDOUSLY better to ride than the 2000 Sherco 2.9 I had before it.

I still ride my 2003 300 Old B.A.G.G. (It's got blue plastics) I may eventually get around to posting a pic of her.

But the 03 Gasser is TREMENDOUSLY better to ride than the 2000 Sherco 2.9 I had before it.

I'M just going to put this right here. (he is still getting used to a real front brake...)

IMG_0106_zps63e7778e.jpg

• Like 4

why union jack jon?

Family is from England and Steve Colley a favorite rider of mine. I know it's not the IOM symbol

but close. The helmet was to match the JTR370 I was riding at the time. I can't ride for squat,

but I look goooooood falling down...... :)

Jon

Edited by jse

Where in England?

I was reportedly named after a relative, Jonathan Stoodley, born in Devonshire in 1738 and who later "crossed the pond".

We apparently were a cranky bunch as another one, William, can be traced back to the original Tea Party in

Boston (no, not the "Tea Party" we have here now).

Jon

I thought Nigel meant he wanted to know where you looked good falling down, Jon....... :chairfall::hyper:

sorry; couln't resist.....

Jimmie

I look good falling down everywhere, Jimmie. I've done it so many times, I've developed it into an art form.....:)

Jon