New Raga 2010

benbeta23

I'm not sure it's a new frame design, just new seat (?) plastics. The silencer is certainly new.

Its a new frame - alot different if you look at it.

I'd like to see whats underneath the plastics and a better view of the silencer.

Cool!

Looks good.

Guess the revised frame may make it more stable and help with rear suspension mounting etc. Rear suspension was an area that Raga is concerned about.

Rear master cylinder looks great, guess again it had to be moved due to revised frame. Hope it's out of harms way

Is that a Beta Evo silencer :rolleyes:

So about 2ft more of rame, cut away plastics, different rear brake cylinder - wonder how much more they'll charge for that considering that the racing was

Air filter cover is reversed clamping down at the Tank rather than the Mudguard end. Could be a different Air filter arrangement as well as the other mods. The frame is closer to a Triangle which gives added strength while cutting down welds and material.

Edited by Telecat

some class welding on the frame!

Looks like pigeon sh*te to me !

I've never wanted a gasser........I do now...that's a seriously nice bit of kit. I could look at that all day........is that weird ?

Edited by houseape1000