Beta 4-stroke

kinell

Whilst it may be a much more cautious approach than the Sherco 320 launch, yes we all know that was wrong, surely this is too far the other way insomuch thats it for 2007 the next ones will be 2008 models????????????????????????

I agree, I've heard that there will be no more 07 bikes this year which seems daft to me. Unless, The 08 bikes are released very early (just after the SSDT) :rotfl:

Edited by Kinell

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's wrong with them then.?

we're only 2 month's into 07,or don't thing's happen like that do we get 08 in 07?

Now't wrong with mine and I haven't heard of anyone else having any problems either :rotfl:

Next year's bikes will probably start appearing Sept/Oct...

ok.

how many we're sold in the uk any idea.

But your probaly right we might see the next year bike coming earlier and earlier as technology on the bike's seem to be moving quicker and quicker on the bike's,and the manufacturer's will need to fight even harder to keep ahead of the other.

kinell,do you know any one with the 200 they look the job,not sure how strong the engine is though.

• 4 weeks later...

Why do you hate it??? You must have some good reasons for such a strong opinion? Too small? too light? Ah, I know......too quiet!

Yes, come on.... why do you hate it? Enlighten us poor souls who haven't tried one yet..... please!

At last ! I have seen and riden a beta 4t and ...............I hate it ! ,I like the 4RT better, just a shame I cant afford one :thumbup:

Please put us out of our misery.... why did you "hate" it? I might hate it for just the same reason if I knwe what it was. :D