Tc Renewawal!

copemech

Sorry to sound thick here Andy.... but am I correct in saying you want us to stop future Paypal payments immediately?

Yes please - don' know why, but PayPal don't send back a payment confirmation to the membership system so it doean't update your account automatically. You'll still get an email reminder next year, just the payment won't happen automatically. Better that way anyway.

1. How do you access your paypal account, other than through ebay. 2 How do we pay this year? Sorry but I am not by a computer all day and this sort of thing is almost alien to me, and a few others on here no doubt. :D You can do a lot with computers, but I cant build houses with them. :wacko:

If you've had notification that a subscription payment has gone through then all is fine. PayPal isn't sending confirmation of subscription payments back to the membership system like it's suppposed to so I'm having to check the payment notification emails manually and re-upgrade folks accounts.

If you've had notification that a subscription payment has gone through then all is fine. PayPal isn't sending confirmation of subscription payments back to the membership system like it's suppposed to so I'm having to check the payment notification emails manually and re-upgrade folks accounts.

Now I can see where the problem lies.

Doing this for every member would/will take a lot of time.

No wonder you want us to cancel Paypal.

Consider it done.

• 3 weeks later...

Just realised I lost my supporter logo. Must be over a year now. I think I remember getting an email a few weeks ago, but can't find it now. At the time I thought I'll have a look at that later.

Go on, do a dumb **** a favour and send me the details please :banana2:

I've had a good look around and must be blind to it - where the hell do you become a supporter?