Statement Regarding Addingham Moorside

adsy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen the T+MX this week. Not that I bought it of course, wouldn't do that :angry: But Dicko makes a comment about 'ill-advised posting on websites relating to the issue'

I really think he is the one who is Ill advised in this instance! and another thing, I thought he was a trials enthusiast ;) . If that was the case, then don't you think he should unite with the online Trials community and combine forces for the better of trials?

No, he didn't do that, he took the opportunity to have a pop at Trials Central because he is a bitter man with his own interests at heart.

If Addingham gets opened again, I strongly believe it will be a combination of the efforts of this site and its members working together with the interested parties. Sadly, T+MX aren't in that category. ;)

AtomAnt,

write to JD and let him know your feelings. I did and he responded. I won't go into detail but its fair to say he doesn't feel there is much to be done until a legal case is put forward, whilst I do not doubt he will assist in the legal case I think he is very much missing the point. The overwhelming support is what will drive this fight forward.

In response to Dabster I do not think any particular organisation is co-ordinating things. Y & G Club does seem the obvious choice as they must have an established relationship with Mr Fothergill.

At the Moment Yeadon Guiseley are concentrating their efforts on the Three remaining trials to be run at Addingham This Year. Andy is aware of the steps being taken and If successful The club will make an announcement.

At the Moment Yeadon Guiseley are concentrating their efforts on the Three remaining trials to be run at Addingham This Year. Andy is aware of the steps being taken and If successful The club will make an announcement.

So what about it being used as a practice area is that not as important?

While practising is important the fact is that first the club has to secure the land for Trials. One of those is the British Championship Round which many consider to be one of the best around. Once that is done the problem of practising can be addressed. If an agreement can be reached it may well be restrictive.

While practising is important the fact is that first the club has to secure the land for Trials. One of those is the British Championship Round which many consider to be one of the best around. Once that is done the problem of practising can be addressed. If an agreement can be reached it may well be restrictive.

The fact is its the landowners decision how he wants things to proceed. The petition and the letters of support and based upon supporting the land for both events and practice. Lets not forget events have only been suspended and can be run under the 14 day ruling next year, practising has been stopped outright and indefinetely.

Has anyone seen the T+MX this week. Not that I bought it of course, wouldn't do that :angry: But Dicko makes a comment about 'ill-advised posting on websites relating to the issue'

I really think he is the one who is Ill advised in this instance! and another thing, I thought he was a trials enthusiast ;) . If that was the case, then don't you think he should unite with the online Trials community and combine forces for the better of trials?

No, he didn't do that, he took the opportunity to have a pop at Trials Central because he is a bitter man with his own interests at heart.

If Addingham gets opened again, I strongly believe it will be a combination of the efforts of this site and its members working together with the interested parties. Sadly, T+MX aren't in that category. ;)

AtomAnt,

write to JD and let him know your feelings. I did and he responded. I won't go into detail but its fair to say he doesn't feel there is much to be done until a legal case is put forward, whilst I do not doubt he will assist in the legal case I think he is very much missing the point. The overwhelming support is what will drive this fight forward.

In response to Dabster I do not think any particular organisation is co-ordinating things. Y & G Club does seem the obvious choice as they must have an established relationship with Mr Fothergill.

I did.....he's not commenting on my comment shall we say.... ;)