Scum Tried To Break Into My Garage

mally

Think this is the little bugger!!!! :D

How to make a chav **** hiself

I have one of those. They are brill!! Especially when i forget to disarm it and Sh*t my pants along with the prfound defness for 30 minutes and a ringing sound in my ears.... On the 2 occasions i have accidentally set it off, 3 of my neighbours was either hanging out of their windows or on the back door step, trying to establish WHO was shot or who I had killed, as there was a plume of smoke coming out of my garage :thumbup:

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put a wire free baby moniter in your garage so if the scum come back you will hear them trying to break in at night and then you can go out and batter the scum with your baseball bat. This is what i intend to do the next time someone comes to nick my bikes. I have had two bikes stolen but luckily i got them both back i have also done other things to stop my bikes being stolen but dont want to put them on the internet

Baby monitor.... good idea.

Go and batter them..... very bad idea. Ring the police and wait.

If the bike gets nicked it's a lot better than......

1. You have the baseball bat taken off you and get battered yourself.

2. They shoot you in the head.

3. You batter them and go to jail.

It's not worth dying for a motorbike, sorry to those who disagree but it really isn't.

By the time police come theyl be braying the bike up the road and be gone... what you do is ring the police and say your being robbed or what not , then wait couple of mins , ring them again and tell them it doesnt matter youve shot the b*****s and youl have a full swat team turn up . :D

This thread and forum is in my opinion conclusive proof that observed trials is exceedingly more popular in Europe than in the States. Here is my reasoning:

Theives in Europe actually know what a trials bike is and therefore steal it (nick it).

Theives in the States stand there for 20 mins looking at said trials machine trying to figure out if it is worth stealing a bike that is being repaired. (Hey man, the seats gone. yea man this bike must be broke, the guy must be rebuilding it. besides what the heck is a _________ (insert manufacturer of choice) **** it let's get the Harley down the block.)

All joking aside it does sound as though there is a rash of bike theft over there that we don't see in the States. Not sure if this is the same for all motorcycle disciplines or just trials bikes.

Besides the Missus would never let me put a bike in the house, I even told her that it makes great decoration.

what you do is ring the police and say your being robbed or what not , then wait couple of mins , ring them again and tell them it doesnt matter youve shot the b*****s and youl have a full swat team turn up . :thumbup:

Brilliant, the best of both worlds. There again, you'd probably still get done for threatening behaviour or wasting police time. :D

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

I like the 12g alarm idea but if you have a mains alarm fitted all you need is a couple of high decible screamers on the inside of the garage/shed because if memory serves, more than 108 decibles in a confined space is enough to make you ears bleed. Hence the little b***ards wont be able to stay in there long enough to nick your pride and joy <_<

The bottom line is , you must act yourself , do not wait for the Police they will take too long - fact.

Think - It takes 5 minutes to get through and for the Police 999 operator to take your details , get the job on the computer and then allocate it to a Police unit and then an average of at least 10 minutes for them to get to you at your home.

Another fact is that , unless you come across to the Police operator as 100 percent certain that someone is breaking in , they will down grade your job , from grade 1 to grade 2. Police have 15 minutes to get to grade 1's and 1 hour to get to grade 2's , meaning a Police officer wont even know about your problem for sometimes 50 minutes.

The public are scared of the law , with no reason . The cases that are highlighted in the likes of the Sun and the Mirror where Mr innocent gets locked up for looking after his property are BULL , they just give you one side of the story to get you wound up - and many of us fall for it.

REMEMBER -you can use reasonable force to protect your property or your person , meaning if he's breaking into your home then you can use resonable force to stop him by punching him , grabbing him , hitting him with a piece of wood , if you or your property is at risk. Its reasonable to shoot terrorists and its reasonable to drag someone to the floor and overwhelm them if they are breaking into your home.

Just dont go over the top and hit him if he's giving himself up or when he's on the ground and you've got him detained.

Contrary to popular belief the Police are not out to get you , but they are out to get criminals.If what you've done is reasonable in the circumstances then noone will have any problem.

So , go grab them and give old bill a good arrest and something for them talk about over their donut !

Im thinking if anyone does try 2 get in, i have a full power air pistol with flat non penetrating pellets. From a personal accident it F*****G hurts but didnt pierce skin, Had a golfball size lump though so that should make them squeal. And you probably wouldnt get in the ****??

I agree with the master blaster except fit in inside the garage. They are so loud they make your ears hurt when they are fitted outside. No one could bear the noise in an enclosed space.

Also use a pet immune dual tech detector (about

I agree with the master blaster except fit in inside the garage. They are so loud they make your ears hurt when they are fitted outside. No one could bear the noise in an enclosed space.

Also use a pet immune dual tech detector (about

Edited by shack