The Tongue-out Brigade

Andy

Is it in or is it out?!  

50 members have voted

1. 1. How do you ride?

• Tongue out every time
    • Tongue firmly in
    • I've no idea, I'm just trying to get through the end cards without killing myself :)

Working on the SSDT photos and videos, it's amazing how many people ride tongue-out. Does it help concentration or something?! :beer:

Mrs Slapshot thinks its a disgusting poll Andy :D

First vote, and I'm definately trying not to kill myself...... :D

Working on the SSDT photos and videos, it's amazing how many people ride tongue-out. Does it help concentration or something?! :beer:

Its all to do with balance..... that couple of ounces at the front makes all the difference!!!!

randyrat

Working on the SSDT photos and videos, it's amazing how many people ride tongue-out. Does it help concentration or something?! :D

Its all to do with balance..... that couple of ounces at the front makes all the difference!!!!

randyrat

If you've only a couple of ounces at the front :D:D ...........fill in your own answers :beer:

Working on the SSDT photos and videos, it's amazing how many people ride tongue-out. Does it help concentration or something?! :moon:

randyrat

Andy has mentioned a few times he could do with a few more ounces at the front :banana2:

Hey Billy, thats interesting, while your on about little things that stick out, whats the best anotomical resting place recommended for the other in or out bit...I'd like to improve my strength and alignment ?

Any trainers you could recommend ?

Hey Billy, thats interesting, while your on about little things that stick out, whats the best anotomical resting place recommended for the other in or out bit...I'd like to improve my strength and alignment ?

What about Cameron Diaz ?

Who's he then.

Who's he then.

:banana2:

Who's he then.

:banana2:

Think he's a Mexican window cleaner from round Atom's stomping grounds.