Cope-xispa?

les

Hey Mark! I hear that you're the brains behind the new Xispa? I'm sure it was generated straight from a computer design to be the most adv anced trials machine in the modern world.....or was just a sand cast of a sherco. Interesting development for the trials market. It appears to be such a fragile market that this could be a wooden stake , if it were proven to be a decent machine. I suspect it will go the way of the RTX, although development in technology since then, will have a positive effect on the resulting product.

Good luck on the new machine!

Les

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dunlop tires clearly indicate that Copemech was only consulted on most designs!

But, getting it to run on recycled kitchen grease, now that is Cope design at it's best! Of course, it is fine tuned for eggroll oil, out of a WOK, so some rejetting will be required, in the US market.

Edited by DGShannon

I should have said, yea, we could not print the pics untill RLracer showed up with the used headlamp off the Beta!

We sent a Raga Rep on the boat, but the only thing that survived was the Marzocci forks and a pile of magnesium oxide!

I told them to put the red rims on! :unsure:

I think those little bikes came out of Spain as well, but not sure how much was made elsewhere. Really neat little bikes for the kids too!

With Ryan being peed over the big ones, not sure about the parts situation!

Maybe Rising Sun Imports will pick them up! :unsure: Or maybe there could be a new importer, in MO?

Edited by copemech

I think those little bikes came out of Spain as well, but not sure how much was made elsewhere. Really neat little bikes for the kids too!

Maybe Rising Sun Imports will pick them up! :unsure: Or maybe there could be a new importer, in MO?

Mark,

Why is Ryan peed over the big ones? Won't he be able to sell the big ones? Sounds like a coup. He will have Sherco, Scorpa, and Xispa 250 2Ts available.

Doug

I think the sherco factory would be very unhappy with there U.S. importer if they started importing a copy of the sherco. Ryan has worked about 9 years to develop the sherco market here in the U.S. and done an excellent job to support the brand and riders. Maybe that would be like shooting yourself in the foot.

Well if they are that similar to the sherco then the parts may already be here....

We need to disect one of these things. Untill then i think the rumor mill will be running three shifts.

--Biff

We need to see if the thing starts first.

With many people the expectations of this bike is pretty low. If it preforms half decent it will exceed manys expectations and will give it a boost. Sherco and all the other makes seem reliable to me if they do a decent job of coping it whether anyone likes it or not it will probly be reliable. Depending on who the importer is and how sales and parts are structured. Who will import it all our existing importers are one make importers except ryp. Will one of the currents pick it up orIs there someone else out there who can equal the standards that the fine group of importers we have in the US have?