Ebay Dodgyness!

t-shock 250

TXXT's did overlap the pro's in 2002 and 2003 but I would have thought that they were 250 or 280 rather than 270's?

1999 was the last year with the 270. But you are right about the overlapping. The only "legal" explanation could be that this IS a 2002 TXT 250/280 Edition equipped with a 98 tank.

Hard to say if the saddle is one piece or two. If it is two then it is possible that this is a 2002...

-Jan

1999 was the last year with the 270. But you are right about the overlapping. The only "legal" explanation could be that this IS a 2002 TXT 250/280 Edition equipped with a 98 tank.

Hard to say if the saddle is one piece or two. If it is two then it is possible that this is a 2002...

-Jan

I seriously doubt that this is a 2002, unless it's a mix-and-match bike which I would probably avoid at all costs......

The forks are the pre-2001 three-piece lower leg, for instance. Hey, maybe it has 2002 premix fuel in the tank.....:D

Jon

copemech Posted Yesterday, 10:50 PM

Now where can I find a chrome frame for this Sherco? huh.gif

I'll sell ya my Chrome 2000 Sherco frame!!! :D

And with it being a "Vintage" frame that means it is worth more.

Also with all the extra "restoration" welds it must be so much stronger.

I will part with it for the low low price of a new 2008 or 2009 Sherco!!!! :D:D

Its not an 02.

Judging from the full face helmet and goggles that are prime for trials I would assume that the person who owns this thing does not know much about it.

97 98 or 99. but ask for the vin and you will be for sure. 277 278 or 279 should be either in the vin or on a part on the bike. 27=270 and 7 8 or 9 is the year.

--Biff

PS some one missing one of these in Sheffield????

Edited by biffsgasgas