Ohio Endurocross

city trials

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enduro Cross, Trials Cross,

Am I missing something, are we now inventing new sports?

Next it will be Extreme Enduro Cross and Extreme Trials Cross.

and then

Extreme Street Enduro Cross and Extreme Street Trials Cross.

and then......

Freestyle Extreme Street Enduro Cross and Freestyle Extreme Street Trials Cross.

Bytheway I have a copyright on the above sports and as I invented them I am the World Champion.

So there!!!!!!!!!!!

In Patrick's defense, I can tell you that if he had felt up to it he would have ridden the TDN. It probably took a great toll in it's own respect to decline.

He has enough common sense to know when is NOT the right time and place to attempt World Class sections that can challenge Bou and Raga!

And as Kip wisely did not allow Ronnie to even attempt a few, if Pat was nil, then so be it as he was off for weeks. This is not a joy ride!

Pat can ride from daylight till dark, resume practice and come back quickly, but he is not stupid !

M2C :lol:

Thanks Cope well put, you said what I should have. It is easy to look at his season and conjure up strange ideas of why he rode where but His missing WTC events were not easy decisions but they were proper, people may never understand and can think he wimped out but that isn,t the case, anyway we are trying to move forward and could use some better luck. BTW at the EX in Ohio He got drilled pretty hard in the back by an out of control double jumper and also bruise a thigh and knee ,so that sport isnt as safe as it may appear .

Thanks Cope well put, you said what I should have. It is easy to look at his season and conjure up strange ideas of why he rode where but His missing WTC events were not easy decisions but they were proper, people may never understand and can think he wimped out but that isn,t the case, anyway we are trying to move forward and could use some better luck. BTW at the EX in Ohio He got drilled pretty hard in the back by an out of control double jumper and also bruise a thigh and knee ,so that sport isnt as safe as it may appear .

Don't forget the grassy knoll

I raced Saturday night at the ENDUROCROSS in Columbus, Ohio 10/5/08. That evening between midnight and 5:00 a.m. my 2007 WRF 250 was stolen out of my trailer at the University Plaza Hotel. #78 is on the plate and it has UNIBIKER radiator guards and after market bash plate. I have no Insurance coverage, major lost.

Enclosed and locked in a parking lot with lights , they cut the lock and grabbed the WRF, ramp, 3 tie downs. My Sherco was in a wheel shoe so we imagine they could not figure out how to remove it. The gear and tools where way up front out of reach. The cop said trailers are preyed on all the time in the area seeking construction tools.

VIN #JYACG26Y87A002192 Yamaha WR 250 2007

For what its worth!