Am I A Poof?

unbalanced

I was just this second discussing white alpinestars boots with my friend on the phone. I wanted some and he has gone out and bought them before me. personally I like them, but if they are considered a bit poofy in the trials community I think ill just make out that I tricked him into buying them and get a pair of black ones....

how are they though? compfy and waterproof?

All the best

Tom

I was just this second discussing white alpinestars boots with my friend on the phone. I wanted some and he has gone out and bought them before me. personally I like them, but if they are considered a bit poofy in the trials community I think ill just make out that I tricked him into buying them and get a pair of black ones....

how are they though? compfy and waterproof?

All the best

Tom

Comfiest boots I've owned but they don't seem to last long. Mine are ditched but i'll be having another pair

It's not justified at all Unbalanced!

You're mates are just not manly enough to carry such a boot off, let them stick with their black, brown, or maybe, oooooooohhh, blue boots.

Wear them with pride :D

I've got the Astars and in proud poofy white.

The most comfy boot I've EVER owned, including road race, MX, Timberland and Wellies.

I see a lot of people make reference to them falling apart, I can only speak from my own experience and say that mine have been brilliant, I have had them for two and half years and they are fine. I ride about 10 -15 hours a month so they've had plenty of use. I have worn a hole on one ankle but only because I stupidly rub them against the chain.

I love 'em, whatever the colour, but especially in Vegas suit white ;)

post-516-1226171262.jpg

Beat me to it..... :D

I too wear Alpinestars however when I ordered them I did steer clear of the white...

I quote Mrs Slapshot "FFS don't get the white they'll make you look like a poof".....

Years ago my old man bought white Gaerne's (they even sound right) same treatment

Evidence is building up ;)