Endurocross 08

ringo

I hear Ringo works on his own equipment. His bike has to finish the race, but before that, his truck has to make it to Vegas. Good Luck to Craig and Ringo. I hope their kneecaps are still intact next Monday!

I'll pick up my bike and carry it past the finish line before Craig if I have to. Besides, I just replaced the air in both the front and rear tires and have fresh CBR stickers so I'm good to go.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Ringo and all who race in Vegas ! Any carnage we want photos and video !

I got a call from Ron Commo who is on his was to Vegas with Ronnie who is going to race in Vegas, he has the first 09 290 EVO in the states with him, so check it out !

Yet another weasle move by the cityboy. He rides on the shirt tails of the Smages as a minder and all around roadie all year long yet when it comes down to the final he's flying while Pat is driving 30 hours.

I will be in the pits tomorow night and any of you attending are invited to stop by my pit and have a beer [White GMC on black Pro comps lifted 9" pulling a lifted White 37' 5th wheel, license plates: Ringo 5's].

If I remember right Trials City did bring Smage down to the October Test last year on his dime, his vehicle and did most if not all of the driving. So both of you two line up and may the best rider win then sit down and have a beer ! Ringo did offer one !

I will be in the pits tomorow night and any of you attending are invited to stop by my pit and have a beer [White GMC on black Pro comps lifted 9" pulling a lifted White 37' 5th wheel, license plates: Ringo 5's].

Ringo! why all the info on the truck, when a big nipple stuck on the cab roof would suffice.

Ringo! why all the info on the truck, when a big nipple stuck on the cab roof would suffice.

Be nice to Ringo, he's in his 10th year of a mid-life crisis. He is getting better, its been 3 years since he rolled his truck last!