Classic Off Road Show Telford

martinm

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David and I are flying down for it too far to drive in January from where I live, see you all on Saturday... there all day, if you recognise me say hello!

Big John

Hey Big John, what if you find a rare Bultaco or whatever will they allow them on the plane ?? I bet your bag will be heavier on the way home. And besides our PM, your fellow countryman wants us to spend spend spend. Get it spent you can't take it with you..

David and I are flying down for it too far to drive in January from where I live, see you all on Saturday... there all day, if you recognise me say hello!

Big John

John, Do you have transport to telford,if one of you don't mind jumping in the back of a van i will be able to give you a lift.when are you flying in,will it be birmingham airport.....

I'm also going to be there, we are travelling down on the Friday and will be there all day on the saturday. Hunting down those very vital and needed Fantic bits.

Really looking forward to an excellent show given the number of interesting bikes advertised to be on show.

John, Do you have transport to telford,if one of you don't mind jumping in the back of a van i will be able to give you a lift.when are you flying in,will it be birmingham airport.....

Cheers Ian,

I've hired a car to shuttle between airport and hotel and show, so don't need a lift now, yes we're flying into Birmingham. Thanks for the offer, very kind of you.

See you there!

Big John

Cheers Ian,

I've hired a car to shuttle between airport and hotel and show, so don't need a lift now, yes we're flying into Birmingham. Thanks for the offer, very kind of you.

See you there!

Big John

No problem's.

Now im worried,only the Baliefs know me as Ian.

It look's like it will be a good un.

Steve. :thumbup: