Show Off Your Bike!

Andy

Tombo - drop me a PM. As first up there you get a year's TC Supporters status free of charge. It's not a massive prize, but does give you access to our extensive archive of photos and video coverage that aren't available to non-Supporters.

I'll also pick 5 other users at random from the first 50 bikes posted and give them a years Supporters status too. If they're already supporters of this site then I'll extend their status for a year FOC.

Cheers Andy!

Tom

I'm very concerned about HAM2, I cant see any undercrackers in that post of him in the bath with his bike.

Dubious

In a word: ''commando''. ;)

My missus recons I should have used some black duct tape over the eyes..just like readers wives. :wall:

I'll also pick 5 other users at random from the first 50 bikes posted and give them a years Supporters status too. If they're already supporters of this site then I'll extend their status for a year FOC.

We reached and exceeded 50 bikes a couple of days ago, but true to my word, I took a list of all who had submitted bikes by then, closed my eyes and waggled my mouse a bit and clicked randomly on the following names:

Lingo75

Godzilla

tt5th

totalshell

Zippy

If the above users PM me, I'll either upgrade you to Trials Central Supporter status for the next year giving access to our massive photo and video archive, plus everything I cover this year or, if you're already a Trials Central Supporters will give you a further year free of charge ;)

Thanks to all who have supported this new feature and please - keep them coming. Even I, as a non-rider, am finding it interesting to see the photos, descriptions, modifications and comments :wall:

Damn Zippy, I just had to pay for my re-up!!! At least the rates are better!

I found it a bit miffed at first, but I understand it a bit now, put up a full disclosure, with mods and comments! Seem the only one thusfar!

I like it though, some should expound more!

Ham's is a classic!