Panam Bomber

ham2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading some analysis of all this yesterday, It has the hands of the unelected Prime Minister Peter Mandelson all over it. Gadaffi's son Saif is in his circle of "friends" which also includes various members of the Rothschilds Banking dynasty, Russian Oligarchs etc. This has been a done deal since Blair started getting pally with Gadaffi in his tent, it's shabby, it's underhand and the only place that will suffer is Scotland as the backlash from the US hits us, not the money grabbing f**kwits in Westminster.

Any country that should about it's own nationhood like Salmond wants to kid on he does takes it's global responsibilities seriously, SNP will suffer for this at the ballot box, Scotland will suffer when the brainless clowns known as Scottish Labour get back into Holyrood.

the only place that will suffer is Scotland as the backlash from the US hits us.

Don't worry to much about the US,Obama would of been in with the plot.

Why did'nt Obama jump in the middle asking for this man to be sent to The US,After all Americans were on the plane.

Edited by bilc0

The more information is released about this deal the worse it gets, it's enough to drive a man to religion:

The pursuit of ''oil'' is the root of all evil and Mandelson is the anti-christ !!

I hear there is an unofficial boycott of British goods in the U.S. now???

HAM2 Posted Today, 08:33 AM

I hear there is an unofficial boycott of British goods in the U.S. now??

If there is it won't last long........

There are many that were becoming adamant that US citizens must buy goods made in the US............The only problem is We don't make very much in the US anymore, all our big companies moved manufacturing to other countries.

Yep the Scottish justice system has been made the escape goat here,this decision would have come straight from Westminster.

I think what you are saying here is that the Labour Government installed the SNP in the Scottish Parliament to do their bidding in Scotland It was a monumentally stupid decision to release the bloke IMHO, but this one belongs to the Scots I would say.

Edited by arun1664

Your getting really predictable.

Regardless of whether you agree with the decision I admire the Scots for having the nerve to stand up against American opinion, however if this is due to influence exerted by the British Government, and a certain Mandelson, then that admiration will quickly turn into dissappointment.

Well, if you had shot the ******* a long time ago it would not be an issue now, would it! No less open to politicians!

Terrorism has now come to play on a world wide basis! Wanna play? Keep tolerating it! Put them in your jail and support them! Let them complain about how they are mistreated! :mellow:

All why I say that, I am sure there a are a few other mass murders and such on the keep at the taxpayers expense at the same time. What is another. Why single out a poor terrorist!

Poor *******s are sick, you know, need medical help! Just because some sicko cut someone up and stuck them in the frige does'nt mean they are all bad you know! Let's reform them!

I shall refrain from the more graphic! Not pretty! Not happening anyway!

Edited by copemech