Pre-65 2010

highland lassie

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guy's

Hi Big "J"

I thought all past winners got a entry, and usually, all journalists. and Wright'y is both? Didn't he enter?

Regards Charlie.

It wasn't Wrighty we were referring to Charlie, just one of our local riders. No animosity intended towards the person involved, just a bit of local banter.

It wasn't Wrighty we were referring to Charlie, just one of our local riders. No animosity intended towards the person involved, just a bit of local banter.

...well if you didn't get in the Pre-65 Scottish, you are always welcome to ride Alvie Woody! You know you want to!

Big John

So if Raga rode it, would it become "Whines from Spain"? :rolleyes:

As Mr Raga likes hopping and skipping, I don't think he would like to ride the Pre-65, unlike another true trials enthusiast who will be riding number 97 in the 2010 Pre-65 Scottish who understands that you don't need to stop a trials bike in full-flow!

My lips are sealed! :wacko:

Big John

As Mr Raga likes hopping and skipping, I don't think he would like to ride the Pre-65, unlike another true trials enthusiast who will be riding number 97 in the 2010 Pre-65 Scottish who understands that you don't need to stop a trials bike in full-flow!

My lips are sealed! :rolleyes:

Big John

Steve Saunders on a Triumph twin?

• 3 months later...

Hi: This is me in Eyjafjallajkull, the glacier and volcano that is causing so much trouble in Europe. (I know how to write it, but not how to pronounce it).

The scenario is the next:

Travelling from Spain to the UK is nowadays impossible for the next few days. The only way to go is to travel up to France by car and cross the channel there by ferry. Ferrys from Spain to the UK are fully booked untill 2nd May. Buying an Eurotunnel ticket or a train ticket to Paris is science fiction.

I have been lucky enough to share the cabin of who is driving some of the Spanish bikes up to Kinlochleven next Sunday 25th, 5 hours up to Bilbao, 28 hours ferry and 10 hours up tp Kinlochleven.... but I don

Hi: This is me in Eyjafjallajkull, the glacier and volcano that is causing so much trouble in Europe. (I know how to write it, but not how to pronounce it).

The scenario is the next:

Travelling from Spain to the UK is nowadays impossible for the next few days. The only way to go is to travel up to France by car and cross the channel there by ferry. Ferrys from Spain to the UK are fully booked untill 2nd May. Buying an Eurotunnel ticket or a train ticket to Paris is science fiction.

I have been lucky enough to share the cabin of who is driving some of the Spanish bikes up to Kinlochleven next Sunday 25th, 5 hours up to Bilbao, 28 hours ferry and 10 hours up tp Kinlochleven.... but I don