They Have Got Snow Darn Sarf

gizza5

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Up here in Lochaber we've recorded temperatures dropping to just above -16 Celcius, some thermometers in the garden recording lows of -20 celcius. Bloody cold, got about 10 inches of snow on the ground still, sitting on about half inch of polished ice.

Estate manager has resorted to driving round in a tracked digger, and and argo cat with chains on.

Half of our gritters have gone off the road since this cold spell began, leaving many roads uncleared and untreated.

I'm not complaining though, conditions up Nevis Range are amazing...

ee31560aba54a9372ea4cf0f1699c448_2319822.jpg

:)

Well GIZZA5 you will be shocked to know that most people in the south hav'nt been to work all week,i would go with you and say thats weak.

Mind you the Authorities through the media have been telling everyone to say at home,where has the backbone of Britain gone.

Just been out to Woodstock for provisions (RedBull/Old Holborn) and by the way most people are driving bloody good job they're not trying to go to work :) roads are quite bad even the main ones here (A40 closed this morning) but 12mph FFS and the 4x4's arnt much better.

Got my sister in law snow boarding off the back of the Beta today.....dont often get the chance to do that in Somerset

Martin

PS. I know we should have been wearing crash hats, but you gotta seize the opportunity when you can.

Snowboard.jpg

Got my sister in law snow boarding off the back of the Beta today.....dont often get the chance to do that in Somerset

Martin

PS. I know we should have been wearing crash hats, but you gotta seize the opportunity when you can.

Snowboard.jpg

Looks like your about to get your goolies cheesewired. (matron)

**** me these Diadora Stones are good in the snow,**** the bike,I walked 5 miles round trip to a pub today without a slip,passed aload of tarts on the way back home tyring to walk in the snow with high heels,they asked me for a ride,**** i ****ed them all and got home before midnight. :)