They Have Got Snow Darn Sarf

gizza5

Right you overpaid, work shy, Southern shandy drinkers its snow it happens sometimes..............so you need to get e reality check?

Right up North we get 3 inches of snow, darn Sarf you apparantlly get 7.5 centimeteres! YES 7.5 centimetres to make it sound more of a crisis?

We up North get in our cars and vans and get to work, darn Sarf you have your ''Chelsea Tractors'' whether that be Land Rover, Range Rover, X5, X3, Jeeps etc. which beleive it or not have the capabilities of doing a little bit more than driving up the curb by the school gates? They are 4 x 4's and are designed for these conditions.........So go to Work!!!!!!!

We up North have ''hills'' and have got the skills of feading in the power to get up them, darn Sarf its like ''Holland'' flat yet you think that it is a good idea to spin the tyres as fast as you can to melt the snow........you will learn :D

It''ll soon be gone and you will be able to get back to your cosy offices and drink your Tall Caffe Latte Cappa Chocco Mocco's in the meantime us up North will kepp the Country running :lol:

Disclaimer

For any of you that find this offensive...... :lol:

Edited by GIZZA5

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried to get to work this morning but the 12 mm of snow in the drive proved a little tricky, so I'm waiting a few days for a thaw before going out again.

Just warming up with my skinny latte before a stab at some paperwork.

Brrr its cold too nearly dropped to 3 last night. (centigrade)

I tried to get to work this morning but the 12 mm of snow in the drive proved a little tricky, so I'm waiting a few days for a thaw before going out again.

Just warming up with my skinny latte before a stab at some paperwork.

Brrr its cold too nearly dropped to 3 last night. (centigrade)

Be carefull and take it easy! Hope you got no rubbish to take to the bin unless you got some Crampons?

Right you overpaid, work shy, Southern shandy drinkers its snow it happens sometimes..............so you need to get e reality check?

Right up North we get 3 inches of snow, darn Sarf you apparantlly get 7.5 centimeteres! YES 7.5 centimetres to make it sound more of a crisis?

We up North get in our cars and vans and get to work, darn Sarf you have your ''Chelsea Tractors'' whether that be Land Rover, Range Rover, X5, X3, Jeeps etc. which beleive it or not have the capabilities of doing a little bit more than driving up the curb by the school gates? They are 4 x 4's and are designed for these conditions.........So go to Work!!!!!!!

We up North have ''hills'' and have got the skills of feading in the power to get up them, darn Sarf its like ''Holland'' flat yet you think that it is a good idea to spin the tyres as fast as you can to melt the snow........you will learn :D

It''ll soon be gone and you will be able to get back to your cosy offices and drink your Tall Caffe Latte Cappa Chocco Mocco's in the meantime us up North will kepp the Country running :lol:

Disclaimer

For any of you that find this offensive...... :lol:

Did'nt think Coventry was that far north mate?

11 inches at the Addicts house this morning, no way Chantelles ever going to get up the hill to work. I overtook two Chelsea tractors though coming home last night at 50, both were doing a carefull 20mph????? some people should really keep off the roads if they're cacking themselves at the slightest sign of snow or ice. As per Dabster, sat here enjoying a nice latte and me feet warming by the fire.

Is that low enough for you to get your cold weather allowance?

Nah not YET...... :lol:

In the real NORTH it's been like this for three weeks, now we have 33 cm or 12.99inches of snow in the back door sorry 34cm/13.39 inches it's still snowing I can't see the fence to the fields at the back........ sorry make that 35 cm or 13.78inches....... still amazes me the number of muppets that think pressing the brake pedal helps forward motion..... must have a hell of a lot of southerners up here

Nah not YET...... :lol:

In the real NORTH it's been like this for three weeks, now we have 33 cm or 12.99inches of snow in the back door sorry 34cm/13.39 inches it's still snowing I can't see the fence to the fields at the back........ sorry make that 35 cm or 13.78inches....... still amazes me the number of muppets that think pressing the brake pedal helps forward motion..... must have a hell of a lot of southerners up here

Your good at this conversion marlarky Donald, but can you explain to us in your proffessional opinion and the true meaning of a ''Mild Winter'' predicted by the Met Office of course this follows on from the ''BBQ Summer'' that meeds some explanation too :D

Happy New Year by the way :lol:

Your good at this conversion marlarky Donald, but can you explain to us in your proffessional opinion and the true meaning of a ''Mild Winter'' predicted by the Met Office of course this follows on from the ''BBQ Summer'' that meeds some explanation too :P

Happy New Year by the way :)

Happy new Year to you to mate

....only if you can tell me anything you know about the latest toys the Army are getting or the likely troop movements in Afghanistan for the next three weeks...... Official Secrets Act , don't ya just love it!!

I would love to say what i think but not in a public forum.

It is actually cold here as well, we may get more snow in Texas, temps dropping toward the weekend! I seen a small snowman still standind in the shade from Christmas eve yesterday!

Forecast for Saturdays trial start is about 18 F! Not good! What is that Mr 12.99 inch? - something! Screw that! Maybe the yard will freeze solid so I can get out!

It is actually cold here as well, we may get more snow in Texas, temps dropping toward the weekend! I seen a small snowman still standind in the shade from Christmas eve yesterday!

Forecast for Saturdays trial start is about 18 F! Not good! What is that Mr 12.99 inch? - something! Screw that! Maybe the yard will freeze solid so I can get out!

18 fahrenheit, that is cold mate, won't need ice in the cactus juice.... :) oh yes in real money 18f is -7.7