Weather

timp

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer a' funny, what do you lot think you are?? A bunch of Daily Mail readers??

Next Week. Saying nothing just now, no consistency in any of the models out to day 5 never mind beyond that, so I'll wait a bit.

Smart fellow!

Here, let me give a go!

Day 1- Might rain 30%

Day 2- Might rain 40%

Day 3- Rain likely 50%

Day 4- Showers likely 60%-80%

Day 5- Some sun 20%

Day 6- Might rain 30%

We will compare notes later!

Look guys its simple if its raining............Put on your Gortex

If it ain't raining.............Put on your Gortex................Because it will :thumbup:

or, and this is normally 100% accurate

if its raining Baldilocks is riding

easy to understand !

And normally he makes his (wrong) predictions then buggers off home on the Monday. This time he's up all week for us to tear him a new one :crying:

I will donate to the bar tab, all the Margs you can drink in a night for the two of you, no kidding! :marky:

I may be sorry for this, you may be as well! MARGS ONLY! :thumbup:

Edited by copemech

Right ya big bunch of girlies.....first look!!!

This weekend for the Pre65 not stunning cool and showery all weekend not particularly windy but there will be a few showers about, max daytime temperatures around 9-11 degrees (don't fancy being in a tent much!!).

The week, too early for any real details but if early suggestions in the models are correct then it may not be that bad certainly better than last year though that wouldn't be difficult, there is a bit of consistency showing for now that's generally a good sign that the models are in synch and the forecasts are generally right, good or bad weather!! There's a big high developing in the Atlantic which will keep the weather largely settled temperatures maxes showing around 18. In light of the usual abuse, please remember this is a first look.

Technology has arrived in the shape of a dongle so I will keep this updated as the week progresses. I leave here Thursday morning so will put some more info up tomorrow night.

This weekend for the Pre65 not stunning cool and showery all weekend not particularly windy but there will be a few showers about, max daytime temperatures around 9-11 degrees (don't fancy being in a tent much!!).

The week, too early for any real details but if early suggestions in the models are correct then it may not be that bad certainly better than last year though that wouldn't be difficult, there is a bit of consistency showing for now that's generally a good sign that the models are in synch and the forecasts are generally right, good or bad weather!! There's a big high developing in the Atlantic which will keep the weather largely settled temperatures maxes showing around 18. In light of the usual abuse, please remember this is a first look.

Technology has arrived in the shape of a dongle so I will keep this updated as the week progresses. I leave here Thursday morning so will put some more info up tomorrow night.

Woo hoo!! Thank you!

Should I unpack the fans for the office then? ;)

I was advised the following by a local during my first visit to Fort William

If you can see the top of Ben Nevis rain is on its way

If you can't see the top of Ben Nevis it is already here.

never let me down

Technology has arrived in the shape of a dongle so I will keep this updated as the week progresses

Keep your hands off the dongle , if it isn't raining it's too hot.

Ah well....signing my own abuse warrant here!!

High pressure....the darker the orange colours the better, they represent something different but relate to surface temperatures..... Self explanatory but we are still early and actual conditions might be different