Sherco St 2011

deadwood

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutly stunning...can't wait for those to arrive! Loving the change back to a white front mudguard and black headlight :beer: Still no black forks though :agreed:

Definatly looks like a new motor to me...note the difference in the water pump area and the radiator hoses have switched sides?? Clutch casing is different with securing bolts in different places. Still very similar though. Could well be fuel injected if they have gone to the trouble of a new engine...who knows!? Normally i would expect to see a silver carb through the gap behind the barrel but it looks very black?! Anymore info?

Looks like a lot of changes to the motor as shercogeezer pointed out. I was going back and forth from the computer to the garage looking at my 2010 yesterday. Center cases,clutch,water pump,radiator hose are just the viable changes you can see. Nice teaser photo !

Look closely - in the rear mudguard, below the sherco logo - is that an UPRIGHT fuel filler cap? :agreed:

Blowing up the image it's round, black and appears to have a line through it like a fuel cap. Also right in line with the fender mounts/reinforcement which is the only place they'd be able to put it and maintain adequate strength. Looks quite nice.

Blowing up the image it's round, black and appears to have a line through it like a fuel cap. Also right in line with the fender mounts/reinforcement which is the only place they'd be able to put it and maintain adequate strength. Looks quite nice.

New fuel tank made from thicker ali , new water pump, to make more use of the U shaped radiator, repositiond fuel filler ,, not fuel injected,imho,, looks great

I heard some info on it today. Fuel tanks IS vertically filled. Deffinatley isnt injection though ! Brand new engine, although its more of an external re-design as most of the internals are the same. Have to say i think other bikes will struggle to look as good.