Now How Bad Can Your Spelling Get

sam95

check out this. Now how bad can your spelling get :)

i think that monty has been stolen :thumbup:

The ability to read and write like age is no guarantee of wisdom or the value of ones words or your moral standards!

I couldn

Edited by b101uk

Hey Hey........Have not seen one of those for a while :thumbup: ........Rode (and finished) the Scottish on one of those in 1991 :)

Probably the worst (potential) choice of bike I could have made. Anyone remember how wet it was that year ? Swollen rivers etc etc The carb on the 311 was a B!tch to get at. Just glad I avoided drowning it ! Saw loads of guys with carbs off and bikes upside down getting the H2O out.

Happy days.......

Edited by Scoobydo

splleing is ovreated anwyay becuase teh huamn brian can figrue out waht yuo are triyng to say as long as teh fisrt and last letetrs are in teh rihgt plcae.. :)

hahaha reminds me of that voice that was used often on Monty Python's Flying Circus. :thumbup:

I've seen worse on "professional" news agency releases. As to whether command of the language is relevant or not, it is. You may not like it but how you speak and write will have a profound effect on where you go in life because you will be judged. Having a pissy response of, "Oh yeah well I are still smarter then you." just cements the mental image. It may be unfair, even cruel but it's the way of the world.

"But most curious of all, this thing you call language. You rely on it for so much yet is any of you truly its master?" [Mr. Spock]

Yes I use a spell checker.

No I didn't go to college as an English major. (Didn

I've seen worse on "professional" news agency releases. As to whether command of the language is relevant or not, it is. You may not like it but how you speak and write will have a profound effect on where you go in life because you will be judged. Having a pissy response of, "Oh yeah well I are still smarter then you." just cements the mental image. It may be unfair, even cruel but it's the way of the world.

"But most curious of all, this thing you call language. You rely on it for so much yet is any of you truly its master?" [Mr. Spock]

Yes I use a spell checker.

No I didn't go to college as an English major. (Didn

That in itself is currently a major problem in the workings of many major businesses and government in my mind! The liberals have managed to get us all in a spot! Bunch of really bright and well educated f--ksticks! :)

What Copey Said !!! Common sense isn't that common anymore !!! :thumbup: