First round of indoor whatjama thingy champs

beatabeta

So......

What muppet came up with X-Trials as a new name for the Indoor World Trial Championships?

It's not the X-Games or poxy X-Factor, this is trials riding indoors. Will the outdoor rounds be called the Outdoor X-Trials?

Can't anyone come up with a name that isn't i this or X that?

What do you guys think?

So......

What muppet came up with X-Trials as a new name for the Indoor World Trial Championships?

It's not the X-Games or poxy X-Factor, this is trials riding indoors. Will the outdoor rounds be called the Outdoor X-Trials?

Can't anyone come up with a name that isn't i this or X that?

What do you guys think?

X-Trials is a good name I reckon, after all, Isnt it just eXtreme Trials anyway? The purists amongst you may disagree but people who watch X-Games and don't know about indoor trials could be swayed to take a look. Anything to pull in more punters and get more people watching it is a good thing isnt it? :)

I initially had the same thoughts as Kramit...I am probably around the same age! But, I also thought that indoor trials in its current state is probably a sport that should be included in the X-games etc! It sure would help expose the sport to a whole new group of young riders in North America who might not know what it really is. As well, it really is now so far removed from what Trials really is in about 80% of the rest of the world. There are only a handfull of people who can do it anyway. It might also make it so those few who can, will be able to make some really good money at it!

It used to be Trials but now its X -Trials... the riders used to be spurts but now they are X spurts.

You need to be a real X-spurt to do X-Trials... It looked to also be X-organised by x-organisers too (as in a bit of a poor show)

the only thing this 'added on to the Enduro event' X-trial had was more natural sections... and 'flying carpeting too!

Edited by Rosey

It used to be Trials but now its X -Trials... the riders used to be spurts but now they are X spurts.

You need to be a real X-spurt to do X-Trials... It looked to also be X-organised by x-organisers too (as in a bit of a poor show)

the only thing this 'added on to the Enduro event' X-trial had was more natural sections... and 'flying carpeting too!

From past history, I am sure the FIM and the NATC will come up with a new name in the near future.......my guess.....Observed Trials.