fantastic, ended up being a dodgy spark plug,

well touch wood it was ive had 6 hours with

no problem. and then the rear brake hose ended

up to close to the shocker and nipped a hole in

it, same again importer and dealer fantastic new

hose here next day. cant fault the bike or the

back up

jsp

All joking aside, regarding the Ossa spell checker comment. Being of a certain age ( over 50) I find it very difficult to read a post when it contains so many spelling mistakes and text speak. There is an internal dialogue going on that makes the meaning slip by. Typing u for you, sumtime , wudnt etc. I know that you will have seen the red underlining as you typed, why not help the aged, like me and tidy up the writing. When asking for help or advice it's only polite.

All joking aside, regarding the Ossa spell checker comment. Being of a certain age ( over 50) I find it very difficult to read a post when it contains so many spelling mistakes and text speak. There is an internal dialogue going on that makes the meaning slip by. Typing u for you, sumtime , wudnt etc. I know that you will have seen the red underlining as you typed, why not help the aged, like me and tidy up the writing. When asking for help or advice it's only polite.

I apriciate your point and the respectful way it was delivered,but I wasn't askin for help

or advice nor trying to alienate anybody with my slang text it's just simply how I wright and thought everybody understood it,And my intention was not to be impolite ,I was simply sharing my views and exsperience with the ossa as it had been said no owners were posting! On fact it was my first time to do so,and after taking the trouble to register then type the lengthy post I did not appreciate the sarcastic witless comment made,

I apriciate your point and the respectful way it was delivered,but I wasn't askin for help or advice nor trying to alienate anybody with my slang text it's just simply how I wright and thought everybody understood it,And my intention was not to be impolite ,I was simply sharing my views and exsperience with the ossa as it had been said no owners were posting! On fact it was my first time to do so,and after taking the trouble to register then type the lengthy post I did not appreciate the sarcastic witless comment made,

Welcome to TC. I've made many, many spelling mistakes in the past and even cut down a few people that have commented on them so I know where you are coming from. But forum rules (love'em or hate'em) clearly state "SMS TEXT TALK - STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED" and as a guy who recently clocked 50 I'd appreciate simple (long winded and complex! :lol: ) English too :thumbup:

Best of balance.

Neo

Welcome to TC. I've made many, many spelling mistakes in the past and even cut down a few people that have commented on them so I know where you are coming from. But forum rules (love'em or hate'em) clearly state "SMS TEXT TALK - STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED" and as a guy who recently clocked 50 I'd appreciate simple (long winded and complex! :lol: ) English too :thumbup:

Best of balance.

Neo

hi neo thank you for the welcome glad to see somebody can be serious,but all this stems from a post i did a few days ago that i now can not find on here,and i was just trying to share my exsperiences and views about the ossa in general and how great the new 2012 ossa is,after reading owners were not posting,so made an effort to share that with everybody,the first reply was simply a remark about a spell checker,then an elderly gent exsplained he could not read the text, i replied to him and refered to the first wittless comment.now you have pointed out the real reason for any objections (rules)i stand corrected and appologise for any offence caused!i hope this was long winded and complex enough for all.ha now i would like, now ive tried to remember how to right with correct grammer to TALK ABOUT TRIALS BIKES can not wait untill tommorow have got the last of our club championship trials,lookin forward to showing all those doubters how good the new ossa is,we have had lots of rain yesterday so its going to be hard to find grip,lucky for me this is one of the bikes strong points and with the brand new x lite it should be fun,well im off to check the bike over and maybe have a little practice,Thanks

Hi Rosco,

Don't be too hard on the guys here. We all have our moments, strengths and weaknesses, but when the chips are down and you really need the help and advice you'll be surprised how many people will put their thinking caps on just to help you solve your problem....I can remember a number of occasions thinking "this is going to be a tone of trouble (or money) only to have someone give me a tip that saved the day and made me just a little bit wiser. :D:

Enjoy your Ossa. I recently came so close to buy one too. But had to choose between bike or house ... and the wife didn't want to live on the bike :lol: .... Never mind there's always the 2014 model :hl:

Best of balance.

Neo

Hi Rosco,

Don't be too hard on the guys here. We all have our moments, strengths and weaknesses, but when the chips are down and you really need the help and advice you'll be surprised how many people will put their thinking caps on just to help you solve your problem....I can remember a number of occasions thinking "this is going to be a tone of trouble (or money) only to have someone give me a tip that saved the day and made me just a little bit wiser. :D:

Enjoy your Ossa. I recently came so close to buy one too. But had to choose between bike or house ... and the wife didn't want to live on the bike :lol: .... Never mind there's always the 2014 model :hl:

Best of balance.

Neo

sounds like a cheap house to me!

sounds like a cheap house to me!

Well actually I didn't mean "Buy an Ossa" I meant to say "Buy Ossa" :rotfl:

Can you image what a dream it would be to sleep in the same warehouse as all those bikes :wub::lol:

Best of balance.

Neo

I apriciate your point and the respectful way it was delivered,but I wasn't askin for help

or advice nor trying to alienate anybody with my slang text it's just simply how I wright and thought everybody understood it,And my intention was not to be impolite ,I was simply sharing my views and exsperience with the ossa as it had been said no owners were posting! On fact it was my first time to do so,and after taking the trouble to register then type the lengthy post I did not appreciate the sarcastic witless comment made,

If you don't "appreciate sarcastic witless comments" your at the wrong website!!!

Welcome Home