2012 Gasgas Raga

gasserguy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know the following about the 2012 Raga?

What colour?

What engine sizes?

When is it due in the UK?

You might want to ask about the 2011 Raga Rep before you ask about next years :rotfl:

As for the 2011 nothing seen anywhere yet but am lead to believe it's a 'newer' (could mean anything) design to incorporate the 'radical' new rear shock by Reiger. Whether this is correct or not I do not know. I dont know if this shock has been tested enough (unless Doug has been doing lots behind the scenes) to make it onto the Gas Gas flagship model.

Colourwise, I'd guess it will stay gold frame and similar to 2009 and 2010 models

engine size, again I'd expect same as 2009 and 2010 : 250, 280, 300

UK due date, normally late May time with announcements in April so should be anytime soon for pics and announcements.

Thank you for your guessed answer Mr Betabeta but i do know that Gasgas are skipping the 2011 model year for the Raga and calling it a 2012 as

it's the basis for the TXT Pro 2012 model year. That info is on the USA sites. Now who's laughing!!

I was asking if anyone knows for sure what engines, Colour and time scales but i gues time will tell.

It has been linked with being silver this year a number of people think.

Thanks for taking a punt guys...

It will not be gold.

so what will it be?wil it be an 11 or 12,and could you tell me tomorrow nights lottery numbers so we have a chance of buying one.

Edited by Greg

It will not be gold.

I have heard that the frame will be Black with Red plastics and Gold graphics. Should be available as a 250 ,280, and 300cc. Should be something really special if it is to out perform the current 300Race models. My order is in already - can hardly wait to see some press info! Hope to see them arrive here in the USA before July.