Wiggy Struggling?

pancho247

Possibly.... Needs to get back on a Gasser IMO never looked as at home on anything else.

Gasser? You're going back a fair bit there, especially when he won his world youth title on a 125.

More like back on the Beta, As it won him the 2010 SSDT & his world junior title,

I know Wiggy isn't getting the best results he would of probably hoped for this year, But I think he looks pretty good on the Sherco.

Edited by BenBeta23

The Sherco isn't the easiest bike to ride in the world BUT.. top riders can ride anything well...or...Having watched Raga reject 2 bikes for a trial it struck me that these professionals have to insist on every last tiny feature of their bike to be to thier "taste" before "going into battle" after or during isn't going to do the rider or the team any good. Perhaps Wiggy should have faith in his abilities and be more insistent on having the bike to his taste..only he knows whats going on.

It strikes me that there's a bit of a reshuffle going on at the moment. I think Dibs and Brown have more or less reached their level and are still a very long way off ever winning a WTC round. Wiggy seems to be at a similar level to Brown and doesn't look like he'll progress more.

Both Jacks - Challoner and Sheppard look like they are progressing well and I think Challoner will fly past Brown and Wiggy (if he hasn't done already)with Dibs in his sights shortly. It looks like it will take one hell of a lot to start challenging the Spaniards though.

I'm not up to speed with the A Class lads at the moment but any shining stars in there?

As for Dougie, it sounds ridiculous to say for someone who an still get a 6th at WTC level but I really think he's lost his drive at that level and his heart is much more into the Gas Gas enduro and development work.

I tend to think that just talent and ability will only get you so far in the WTC.......the rest of the way is achieved by not having any fear of crashing, You cannot extend or improve your skills if you are afraid of failing at a technique. I hope what I am trying to convey actually comes across because if it doesn't ........ then I will be seen as being an :moon: actually I am used to being seen as one of those, :P

I agree that Challoner is the NEXT ONE from Britain to be a title contender. To me he looks the best out of all of them just from the few nice vids that Andy shares with us on here!! His progression this year in the top class has been very good!! I like his style and I think the TTT team have prepared him an excellent bike as well!