Well done

cabby

Suffice to say it was not what I needed to see when I got up at 4am to fly out here. A vulnerability in the classifieds is how access was gained which shouldnt surprise me really as the system was old with no development for years. The classifieds will not be back until a replacement system is found.

I must say,whatever their cause was I am not endeared to it now,I couldn't even tell what side they were on! If they thought hijacking this site was gonna make me Goggle them they'll have to think again! :chairfall:

Well done on getting around this hacking. Did you see that they had a facebook link?

If you follow it to their facebook page anyone can then report that page for "hate crime: race and ethnicity'. There's a report this page menu on the left hand side of the screen. Facebook will normally quickly remove the page. More reports, the faster FB tend to respond. Doesn't put a stop to this hacking business, but it can help curb the spread of such anger and misguided disruption.

Edited by Ross Brown